7🪬

𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢

𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢.....

And I don't want no apology right now because I know she only doing it because she feels guilty so I hurry up fix me something quick and layed down and dosed off .

𝙽𝚘𝚠.....

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I finally shut off my alarm for the second time and I knew I was gonna be late and I didn't care I just didn't want to go face my mother and I know it looks like I disrespected her but I'll apologize when I'm over the whole shituation .

After being on my phone for a couple minutes I brushed my teeth because I know my mouth was stank I took a shower and found some clothes .

Today was a chill ass day and it was cloudy so I put on sweats and a black and white Nike shirt and put my white vapormax on and got my bag .

When I was going down the stairs hearing my mother and father whisper yell at each other .

"Issac do you think she still upset I didn't mean to bring it up" she whispered .

"Sweetheart she'll be fine just give her some time imagine your best friend and gf being together" he said trying to calm her down which he was right .

Sooner or later I went fully down the stairs and they noticed my presence I didn't say not a word I just simply got my keys two oranges and left .

I really didn't want to make my mom feel bad but I was still hurt from everything .

Sooner or later I got to school and they was half way through the first bell so I just sat in my car until the next period because I didn't want detention .

Plus I couldn't wait to see Nora fine ass mmhm what I would do to let her strap me down and yess I take strap I didn't do it in my last relationship because she was a pillow princess .

25 minutes later.....

I walked into the building and started walking to my class until I was interrupted by ANOTHER thot .

"Heyyy sexy I'm guessing your new here" thot #2 asked

"Yeaa ig you could say that" I say as I shift uncomfortably until I spot Nora coming from her first class and I silently plead her to help save me .

"Well you should take my num-" and before she could even finish Nora came to my rescue thank lord .

"She don't want it now go away you pesky bitch" Nora said I just stare at her in awe .

"King who was even asking you it's not like she yo girlfriend so back of what's mine" the thot spoke .

"And if she was" she said it was silent "ohhh ok that's why you the school thot now" Nora said finished but I said something .

" so my speculations were right " i said mumbling but I guess Nora heard it .

" what speculations" said Nora