11

3rd POV

Weeks and then a month went by. Draco hadn't stop readying breakfast for Harry but they didn't talk. Draco stopped wearing crop tops. There were 3 more weeks before Christmas holiday.

The silence between Draco and Harry were killing them both but the two wizards were too arrogant to admit that.

On a beautiful Thursday night after dinner, Harry was sitting with Hermione and Pansy in the common room, studying for NEWTs. Hermione was. Pansy kept talking to Harry about Draco and Harry couldn't stop listening even though he knew it was killing him. He wanted to talk to Draco so badly but he knew Draco needed time.

The portrait swung open and in came a red head boy named Ron Weasley who looked nervous.

"Harry." Ron said between gritted teeth.

Harry didn't say anything, he just looked at Ron. They hadn't talk or even acknowledge each other after the fight on the train.

Everybody in the common room stopped what they were doing and instead watched the tension going on between Ron and Harry.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry and I really missed you. I was being childish on the train. It was hard to see you change because after you left when you won the war, it felt weird and everything changed. You see, Harry, I'm not good at changes and I was overthinking when I saw you. I thought you really changed and I was scared. I really missed you and no matter what, you will still be my best mate." Then, the room was silent after the small speech Ron gave.

A few more minutes past until Harry stood up and walked towards Ron. He walked slowly like a predator ready to pounce on its prey and he did. He lunged forward and hugged Ron so tight that it knocked the wind from Ron.

"I'm so so sorry, Ron. I really am and I forgive you. I miss you so much and it was hard without you." He said in the crook of his best mate's neck.

"I forgive you too, Harry."

They broke apart and was stunned when the whole common room cheered for them. They forgot about the eyes watching them when they made up. Expectedly, they cheered as well like the hooligans they were because teenagers with traumas were like that.

Hermione came and hugged them in a group hug that the three missed so much. They all changed but it was for the better.

It was late until the night and people were drunk. Seamus and Dean had brought out the alcohol when they were 'celebrating' the friendship between the golden trio. It was so dumb but they didn't mind because it was a reason to get drunk on a school night.

They only played drinking game and surprisingly Hermione won the game and in second place was Pansy. They full on made out in the middle of the circle and people screamed. The common room reeked of alcohol and sweat. People were dancing to no music. Just swaying in the middle of the common room. Ron got along pretty well with Pansy and Blaise. Pansy likes teasing him while Blaise says his hair was beautiful.

The absence of a platinum blonde and gray eyes went unnoticed. He stayed in his room while people party.

Harry in the other hand was very drunk and was lying on the floor beside a tipsy Blaise which had a sleeping Neville on his chest. They were talking. Blaise was talking.

"Have you seen Draco, 'Arry ?" He asked while poking the side of Harry making him jump.

"Draaaccoo ?" He slurred out.

"Yea—h" Blaise said between hiccups.

When Harry heard the name of Draco, he quickly stood up and swayed a bit until he found balance and made his way to his room. He tripped himself twice on the stairs but still found his way to his room easily.