3

"POTTER ?!" Draco screeched. Then his mouth was covered by big hands. Draco felt his cheeks heating up because his crush had his hands on his mouth. It was kinda creepy that it made him flush.

"Malfoy—" Harry greeted "—or should I say Draco Black." He said with a wink. Draco's face was really hot now so he licked Harry's hand. "What the fuck, Draco ?!" Harry said while rubbing his hand on his pants. Draco gave a little giggle.

"Did you just call me Draco, Potter ?" Draco asked "Yes, Draco. And it's Harry to you." Harry answered with a little smile. Harry proceded to examine Draco up and down and Draco suddenly felt naked under Harry Potter's eyes and he flushed redder.

Harry POV

He was absolutely beautiful. He changed a lot. He's no longer a Malfoy. He's a Black now and he'd become more gorgeous than I last saw him.

He looks so cute with his ears pierced. It's cute how one of the earings had a lightning bolt. Now we can match each other because I have his name permenantly tattooed under my ear. His hair looks so fluffy and so soft and before I could think what I was doing, I tuck one of the hair strand behind his ear. I smiled knowing I have the effect to make his cheeks colored with pink which made him more pretty.

He's wearing a big purple and blue pastel hoodie with a lavender colored skinny jeans. He's still wearing those rings but without the Malfoy one. He's wearing a pair of light pink converse. I just noticed that his hair was covered with tiny yellow flowers. And is he wearing eyeliner and lipgloss ?? He's the definition of perfect. Or maybe there is no word that fits and deserves him. I might have an effect on him but he doesn't know what he does to my heart. *sappy harry*

We just stared at each other. He looks so tiny in the hoodie. It looks big over his slim body. Then there was somebody clearing their throat and when I looked up it was just Pansy and Blaise. "Pansy, Blaise—" I greeted them "—can I call you Blaise and Pansy ?"

"Oh, sure, Harry" Pansy answered with a smirk and gave me a wink. "Can I sit here ?" I asked and they nodded so I sat myself beside Draco.

"You should get your knuckles fixed" Blaise said and I held my hand to Draco because he's good at healings and the fact that he was the one who saved Fred from almost dying. He raised one of his beautiful eyebrows but reluctently took my hand in his and grabbed his wand from his pocket and healed it. The glasses weren't deep so I already pulled all of them out when I made my way to this compartment.

"Why is your hand like this ?" Draco asked. Before I could reply, Blaise was already on his feet and starting to act about what had happen. "But I don't know why he was mad though and the punch was so hard" Blaise finished off with his little story.

"It was Ron. It's okay though. He'll come around and he'll try and accept me." I said sheepishly. "Accept you ?" Pansy asked while Draco just stared at me with something in his eyes that I can't read and Blaise also had a glint in his eyes.

"Yeah, I'm Bi. I don't understand why he couldn't accept me when his sister is literally dating a girl—" Pansy interrupted me with " And his girl best friend is dating me." She said with a grin and my eyes went wide. "Oh you and Hermione ? Congrats.. Wow, so much happened then.. This became a softie little gay baby—" I said while pointing at Draco and he rolls his eyes "—and you're dating my best mate and my best mate is also a gay.."

"She's pansexual.. Hermione i mean.." Blaise piped in. I just nodded. " You changed too.. Look at you.. All hot and shite.. What happened to you ?" Pansy asked and gave Draco a look.

Draco POV

"It's nothing really.. Just moved to muggle London and cut everybody off while I process what happened after 18 years of my life" Harry answered with a chuckle.. He can't just go around being hot especially infront of a boy that has a crush on you. And the boy is me.

It's nice how he just fits in with Blaise and Pansy. Well, some things don't change after all because now Pansy and Blaise are bickering.. "I'm going to go find my girlfriend !" Pansy said while she stuck her tounge out at Blaise. "I'm gonna go find Theo and Daphne because there is a lot of sexual tension between you two" Blaise said while pointing between me and Harry.

They both left and now I can really feel the sexual tension. I proceeded to look out the window. The sky was getting darker and we were now in the country side.. There are two more hours before we reach Hogwarts and I could feel Harry's gaze.

"You know you can move to the other side" I said without taking my eyes of the window but when i didn't feel him move, I turned around and saw him staring at me with a little grin on his face.

"Nope, I'll just sit here next to you until you fall asleep so I can cuddle with you." he said with a sly smile. I rolled my eyes but I know that my face Is heating up.

"You know, You changed.. When we worked together at grimauled place, I finally saw how you truly are and you've just been hiding under a Malfoy mask." he said. I just smiled at him. I pretend to not notice that he had move a little closer to me.

A few moments later, my eyelids droop and I let my head fall on his shoulder. I guess we are going to cuddle.

3rd POV

And that was how Pansy and Hermione found them both. Draco's head on Harry's chest. Harry's right hand was around Draco's waist and the left was in Draco's hair. Draco was hugging Harry's torso.they both looked peaceful and it was a private moment.

Hermione then took Pansy's hand and drag her to find another compartment.

///

Draco woke up but wasn't ready to face the world of Hogwarts where he would be harras for being either a death-eater or gay. Some people in the Wizarding world are still homophobic esspecially if they're narrow minded and shitty.

He continued to snuggle up with the thing under him when he remembered what happened. He lifted his gaze to lock with emerald-green. "We better get ready. I need to get my trunk from the other compartment and you should too.." Harry said with a small smile plastered on his face.

Draco just nodded and let out a small sorry. "Don't be.." and with that he gave a peck on Draco's cheek and he was out of the compartment. Glad he was already outside because Draco's face has never been so hot in his entire life. Oh ! How he can't wait to owl his mother.

Cringe :(