2

3rd POV

He was walking through Diagon Alley to get more stuff that he forgot to buy before going to King Cross Station. It was already 10:00 a.m. and the train would leave at 11:00 a.m. so he still had an hour.

It was normal for him to get cat-called by random blokes after coming out to the wizarding world. They would always call out saying that they wanted to tick "shagging a malfoy and a death-eater" of their 'what to do list' which was pretty creepy but he didn't care because he knew how to protect himself.

Not many people knew that he was a double-agent for the order and what he had gone through after Voldemort found out that he has not been loyal.

He was happy though. He didn't regret it of course and he was happy that he could see the real Harry. No need to lie that he's been in love with Harry bloody Potter since they first met at Madam Malkins. The only reason he bullied him was because of the rejection in 1st year. And from that day he was blinded by the hate but he knew Harry was a nice and kind person. He was honored to be a double-agent for the order even if it means that it was a suicide mission, he didn't care. He just wanted the Dark Lord to die and leave the innocents.

After his father's trial, he and his mother sold the Malfoy Manor and bought a big cottage in the country side of  muggle London. His father's bussiness was given to him so half of the earned money was donated to Hogwarts to rebuild it and he also gave some to st.mungos every month.

He was happy knowing that he isn't under his father's or Dark Lord's control anymore. He got to live his life the way he wanted to. He's life was really perfect now after the war. He was now openly gay. Before he came out to the Wizarding world, he of course came out to his mother and friends first which was Blaise Zabini and Pansy Parkinson.

They were sitting at the dinner table in the beautiful cottage. Then he suddenly just blurted out that he was gay. He's mother hugged him and said that he loved him and she said "took you long enough to find the answers of why you have been talking so much about Harry Potter" his friends on the other hand joked saying that Pansy's Gaydar was always going off when she was around Draco.

After he came out to the Wizarding World. He's mother took him shopping in muggle London of course. He bought make up too. He loved muggle clothings and he loved that he now can show off the real Draco Black.

His mother brought him to pierce his ears because she bought herself a pair of earring but she thought it would be a perfect gift to congratulated him for coming out. One of the earing was shaped into the Draco constellation and the other one was a lightning bolt. He knew what his mother was doing but he pretend he didn't and just thanked and smiled at her.

It was now 10:25 a.m. and he was finished shopping so he apparated at a flower field near his house before he gets on the train. Happy was an understatement. He wasn't a Malfoy anymore so he rolled around the grass, put flowers in his hair. Some flowers and grass even accidentally got caught in his hair but he didn't care because now it was 10:45 a.m. and he needed to hurry.

He apparated to King Cross Station and got up onto the train. Just as he sat a foot on the train, he was pulled into a compartment and was given a bone-crushing hug by Pansy and Blaise. "How's my little gay dragon ?" Pansy cooed. "We just went to Diagon Alley together a week ago, Pansy" Draco said with a huff. He did not plan to be kidnapped into a train compartment.

"He doesn't care anymore that you call him a gay baby.. He's grown up now." Blaise said to Pansy. Draco just rolled his eyes at his friends behaviour. It was normal.

"Who are you trying to look pretty for, dragon ?" Pansy asked with a sly smirk on her face that Draco wanted to wipe off so badly. "I heard Potter's coming back to Hogwarts.. Maybe you want to go and tell him how you feel—" she continued "—Before you tell me that he wouldn't like somebody like you, you're really gorgeous and you fought with him in the war.." a big genuine smile was plastered on her face trying to encourage her friend.

"The only problem is, I don't know if he's even gay"  Draco said sadly. Just as they got comfortamble, screaming could be heard from the corridor. Draco just rolled his eyes while Pansy and Blaise got up and walked outside. Nosey bastards.

He was now thinking about what Pansy had said. There was what-ifs running around in his mind. What if Potter was gay but he wouldn't like me. He thought. What if Potter wasn't gay. What if Potter didn't even come back to school because we didn't heard from him. His thoughts were interrupted by glass breaking. It might have been a first year accident.

A moment later, the compartment door open to reveal a beautiful disheveled boy. He plopped down on the the seat opposite of Draco. His eyes tightly shut, his fists clenched and one of them had shards of glass. This is not a first year. He thought. When he looked at the boy further, he noticed that the boy looked hot and handsome.

The boy was wearing ripped jeans, a muggle band t-shirt, a flannel tied around his waist, and a pair of red converse to match with his flannel. When he reached to his face, his own face paled. It couldn't be him.. He has a fucking lip piercing. He has a bloody tattoo. But the glasses are still him. It's still the same dorky ones. Draco thought.

"POTTER ?! " he screeched. It was confirmed when the boy opened his beautiful, emerald green eyes. The boy quickly put a hand over Draco's mouth.

*yah..draco's a softie gay babie <3*