17

Hey... umm.. this chapter doesn't really make any sense because where the fuck did the flowers come from but let's ignore it coz I really can think of an explanation.

3rd POV

It was already Christmas Eve and they were excited for Christmas the next day.

It was a lazy day. The air wasn't really cold and the sky was bright.

Blaise, Ron, Neville and Lavender went to go on a double date at hogsmead. Draco went to visit his mother leaving Harry, Hermione, Pansy, Ginny and Luna. They decided to hang out near the black lake under one of the trees there.

Hermione was helping Pansy with perfecting her charms. Luna and Ginny were weaving flower crowns while Harry watched their delicate fingers moved. The pale white skin of Luna's bony and delicate fingers reminded him of Draco's which he missed dearly. It was funny and pretty sad because Draco had just left 2 hours ago and Draco was just a friend that left 2 hours ago to miss dearly.

He had finished all his work and was laying on the dry grass that had no snow on it because Hermione had melted and dried the grass. He got bored at watching the two girls so he decided to lie down.

He stared up at the beautiful blue sky that reminded him of the blue specks in the boy's eyes who he missed dearly. He just couldn't stop thinking about him.

When he sat up again and admired the snow around him, he thought about the soft locks on the blonde wizard's head. How he would rake his hands through the silk like hair while the blonde put his head on his lap while reading. Friends don't do that, do they ?
He thought.

He knew he was more than friends with Draco. How they were overly affectionate towards each other. The fact that they cuddle and spoon when they sleep. Friends don't do that. Ron and I don't do that. His mind was filled with the things he and Draco had done that seemed more than friends.

He thought back about what Blaise, Pansy and Hermione had said. Draco was afraid of loving and heartbreak. He was afraid of being neglected and abandoned. Then he thought about what Draco had said. How Draco said that he would regret and would see that Draco had made his life a living hell but he forgave him and he already forgotten about it. None of it left any scars on his body.

He thought about the things Draco had to endure in Malfoy Manor. He imagined how many scars would be on Draco that those cruciatus curses left.

They were just boys. He vowed to himself that he would make Draco the happiest man alive.

Just then, he saw a flash of platinum blonde hair in the corner of his eyes. He turned his head and there, he saw the blonde boy that he missed dearly sitting at the dock of the black lake.

"I'm going to ask what he's doing back so early." He said while brushing off the grass that stuck to his trousers to the other girls. All the girls smiled and gave him knowing looks.

When he turned to march to the blonde, he heard Hermione said, "It's the time, Harry!" And he nodded to himself. The girls watched him leave with stupid grins on their faces.

He stopped to a halt when he saw the blonde got up. He eyed the blonde and his lips twitched into a small smile when he saw the gray eyed wizard set himself down under a willow tree where his father and mother had sat.

He started to walk again towards the blonde. He saw Draco melt the snow and put on a drying spell, similar to what Hermione had done.

The Gryffindor saw Draco holding a sketchbook and a muggle pencil. He cleared his throat to notify Draco that he was there. Draco looked up from his book and a smile appeared on his face when he saw who it was.