1

3rd POV

Harry was packing aggressively.. He was finally going back to the wizarding world after the war. He left just two days after the war and he, being stubborn didn't tell anybody where he was going. He was happy living in the muggle world. He lived in a tiny muggle apartment. Across from it was a tattoo parlour which was owned by his friend, Kenzie.

Kenzie was a squib and she has been taking care of Harry since he didn't have Hermione around. She worked at the tattoo parlor with her wife. Three of them became close over the summer. They would always cheer Harry up if he got nightmares and was in a bad mood because something triggered him that reminded him about the war.

He loved living in the muggle world where there was no cameras and Rita Skeeter writing about his life and such. He didn't sign up to be a war hero; didn't sign up to be living in an abusive household; didn't sign up to defeat a nose-less dark wizard. He got over things pretty quickly.

After leaving the wizarding world and after finding a home, he dated a lovely girl from the 6th year at hogwarts. She was a muggle-born and was friends with Ginny. Harry had broken up with Ginny before the war and Ginny moved on pretty quick. The girl was named Hydra, with beautiful blonde hair, blue eyes and flawless paled skin. She reminded Harry of a platinum-haired, gray-eyed wizard.

He was a bit selfish for dating the girl because he wanted to move on from the infatuation towards the wizard which was none other than Draco Malfoy.
He caught feelings with the young Malfoy since 6th year when he was told to kill ol' Dumbles. He remembered that night on the astronomy tower. He finally saw the true Draco without his guard up.

Flashback

The air was cold on the tower. Harry was under the invisibility cloak while watching Draco and Dumbledore. Draco was crying, asking Dumbledore to help him and that he didn't want to fight for the wrong side. Dumbledore asked him to join the light side instead and to help the light side win. Draco, being the smart boy he is, agreed as long as his mother was safe and was protected. After that night, Harry saw how truly caring and nice Draco was. They didn't talk. Only a few glances at the dining table (in the safe house a.k.a 12 Grimauled place) and of course they had to plan on how to destroy the horcruxes.

End of flashback

At first, it was just a small crush but seeing him everyday in 12 Grimauled place while planning to destroy the darkest wizard in history turned the small crush into something more. Harry soon fell in love with the other boy. Harry admired him for his bravery to help and become a double-agent for the order. He was smart and always had ideas on how to destroy the horcruxes.

Draco wasn't like his other friends. Draco understood what Voldemort was like. He knows the real terrifying Voldemort. The others only assumed that he just didn't have enough love and will be defeated by Harry bloody Potter which he did of course and everybody knew that he was terrifying but not in Harry's or Draco's way.

After they defeated Voldemort together, they just gave each other pats on the back and left. He knew he was gay, maybe bi but he knew he was in love with Draco. He realized that Draco was the one who made him gay. *gasp,shocking* He dated Hydra because he knew he didn't like guys other than Draco but he knew Draco won't feel the same and he knew Draco was straight as a ruler until that very fine Wednesday morning in August. It was 2 weeks after his breakup with Hydra. He decided to buy the daily prophet to see if they were still looking for the 'golden boy' and was suprised when he saw a picture of the young Malfoy holding a rainbow pride flag. The young Draco Black came out as gay, saying that he wanted to be himself and didn't want his father to control his life anymore seeing that Narcissa Black had divorced him after being put in Azkaban for following Lord Voldemort was wrote under the picture of Draco. Saying Harry was shocked and happy was an understatement.

He took the daily prophet to the small tattoo shop to show the couple his 'dream, pretty boy' as Kenzie called him. They celebrated until harry got drunk and asked for his lip to be peirced. It ended up fine and he was happy because he wanted to peirce one of his body parts but was to scared to do so.

The next day he was in a foul mood thinking that even if Draco was gay, he wouldn't want to be with Harry because well, he didn't know why but he got the feeling so he went to a bar and got drunk. The next thing you know he has been going to bars far away from his house and brought a guy everynight to a hotel to get a fuck and leave them in the early morning. After a week of doing so, Kenzie and her wife brought him to the hospital to get checked and asked why he did it.

He just wanted to get over Draco and that he missed his parents and god fathers so that was the day he tattooed behind his neck with two antlers, a moon, a wearwolf and a beautiful black dog. Around the antlers were beautiful lily flowers. And right under his right ear was the Draco constellation. He told Kenzie that he would regret it but Kenzie said that it would remind him of his first true love even if he didn't get Draco.

It was already 9:12 a.m. and he was still packing his trunk. The ol' Dumbles had asked him if he wanted to return for another year at Hogwarts. Of course he would take the chance to go back to his home. Maybe finally he would have a normal year at Hogwarts.

Kenzie told him "go get that pretty boi, and bring him here so we can tattoo 'property of the boy who lived' on his collarbone.. And if I don't see him with you at summer, I'll slit your throat".. Harry promised her that he would try hard to win his heart *sappy Harry*

He was scared because he didn't know how people would react seeing him tattooed, pierced and gay. But him being a brave gryffindore threw the feeling away. He wanted to show the wizarding world who he really was and he didn't sign up to be the 'Boy wonder' , 'the golden boy' , 'the boy who lived twice'..

Now he was bidding the couple good bye. He then apparated to King Cross Station. He didn't know why he was suprised when flashes from cameras came crouding him. He wanted to come late but he didn't want unwanted attention to be brought up.. Guess he was wrong and pretty dumb. He didn't know how people knew he was coming back.

He rushes into the train but then was crouded by girls that were gigling, whispering, pointing and trying to touch him. He was looking for a compartment that had a red-haired  boy and a bushy-haired girl. It was a bad idea going into their compartment of course. The compartment was occupied by a shocked red-haired boy, a wide-eyed, smirking Hermione, a calm blonde and on top of her was a ginger named Ginny.

"Harry ! Where have you been ? After the war you just disappeared and now you come back looking all—" Ron did some hand movements towards Harry "—what is this ? You're not Harry.. You're not my friend.." Everybody was quiet now. Ginny then pulled Ron back to his seat and tugged Harry's hand onto the opposite seat of her and Luna which was beside Hermione.

"I'm sorry, Harry about Ronald's behaviour.. We knew you would be coming and we knew you would change because you were the most affected by the war.. I'm okay with this Harry because I know that this Harry is still my best mate" Hermione finished her little speech with a sheepish smile and lunged to hug Harry.

"I'm sorry that i left without saying a word.. I needed time to process the fact that we had won a war" Harry apologized. Then they were indulged by an uncomfortable silence until Harry spoke up again.

"When did this happen ?" He asked pointing between Ginny and Luna. "I'm sorry, Harry.. I did have feelings for you but after we broke up I never looked at guys anymore and I've had a crush on Luna for a while now. But I'm not gay because of you and I hope you'll accept me and Luna" Ginny answered his question. " Of course I accept you two.. To be honest I'm also a little bent—" before he could finish his sentence, he was shoved onto the corridor floor by a mad Ron.

"You. Are. Not Harry ! You are not my best mate and until you can prove that you are Harry I want you to stop talking to me !" Ron walked back into the compartment and turn to close the door when a fist came flying towards him so he shoved the compartment door close and tiny shards of glass was flying everywhere. The glass on the door was shattered by Harry and his knuckles had dozens shards of glass stuck in it. Hermione was quick to put a protection charm over herself, Ginny and Luna. Ron, suprisingly wasn't that affected and only had a piece of glass on his left cheek.

*not really good but not really bad..there are some sentences that i don't really like but i don't really have any ideas to change the sentence into something more sophisticated but i hope you still enjoy even if nobody reads this*