5

3rd POV

"This is your new tower. Unity Tower for all you 8th years. There is no dress code but you must not wear anything inappropriate and there will be no curfew but don't go run around the halls at night. I'm very proud of all of you and I hope you finally have a wonderful and an amazing last year." Proffesor McGonagal finished her little speech with twinkle in her eyes.

The common room was large with a fire place, suprisingly the four house colours mixed in well together. It was homey and cozy with chairs, couches and some bean bags. There was a little library at the corner of the room. There were plants on the windowsill and some hanging from the ceiling. There were two stairs, girls to the right and boys to the left. Two people for each room of course.

Fortunately for the two oblivious boys, they were room mates. Each room had two beds, two closets, two night stand and a study table in front of the window. The wall colour was a beige and the curtains matched with it. The beds were the only one with their each house color which was a weird contrast to the room. They had their own bathrooms in the room.

After the both boys finished unpacking with comfortable silence, they both fell on to their own bed.

"Where did you go during the summer after the war ?" Draco asked dumbly, cutting the silence between them.

"I—" Harry didn't know if he should tell him. "I lived in muggle London. The centre. Trafalgar Square. Why did you ask ?"

"You just won the war and then you disappeared two days after.. We were worried but Hermione told us that you needed time. And 2 months after you disappeared, she saw you in a bar at Hackney with a girl." While saying this, Draco was looking at the ceiling of his four poster bed but after he finished talking, he turned his head to look at Harry.

Harry ignored the fact that Draco called Hermione Hermione. Dracos best mate was dating his best mate so he shouldn't be suprised with Draco calling Hermione by her given name. They both were pretty close when they hunted for horcruxes. They both were intelligent and Harry admired how they both forgot the past. The past was ugly so we should make the future beautiful.

"She was my ex. We dated for two months but I broke up because I knew I was dating her when I wasn't in the right mind.. She was just a distraction" He inhaled sharply after saying that in one breath then it was quite. Harry was waiting for Draco to respond but he didn't. He just stared at Harry with a little hope in his eyes.

"Good night, Harry"

"Night, Draco"

Harry was over thinking now. Did I say something wrong ? Should I ask him if he was okay ? Harry thought but just kept quite until a nice dreamless sleep ingulfed him.

///

Harry woke up to a sound of humming; Draco. He was in front of the mirror. Instead of doing his hair, he was doing his makeup. He put on a pink lipstick, eyeliner and a little bit of highlighter to make his face glow more.

Draco wasn't wearing pastel colours today. He was wearing a plain black turtle neck and over it was a cardigan. He was wearing black jeans. It wasn't really hot nor was it cold. It was just windy.

Draco saw Harry's reflection, looking at him but he payed no mind and instead, put on a little show. After putting on the lip stick and smacking it together, he turned around to face Harry with a bright smile.

"Good morning, you should get ready" he said sweetly. "G' morning" Harry replied, his voice husky from sleep and it made Dracos stomach do flips. Harry smiled and proceeded to go shower.

///

Hermione was the only one in the common room; reading. "Morning" Draco greeted.

"Morning, shall we go to breakfast ?" She replied while putting her book back into her bag. Draco nodded.