19

3rd POV

Christmas came and go. On new years, instead of celebrating with all the 8th years in the common room, drinking alcohol who knows how many times they had, they went to the astronomy tower. They dance and when the clock chimed at 12, they kissed. Fireworks exploded from the window of the 8th year common room. They only giggled and continued dancing until they fell asleep on the cold hard ground of the astronomy tower.

///

On Valentines day, Harry was the one who surprised Draco by taking him back to France where the blonde had took him on Christmas.

It was a Sunday and when they had breakfast, an owl carried in a bouquet of simple romantic roses and a giant pink teddy bear for Draco. Instead of having lunch in the great hall, Harry set up a little picnic at the black lake and when it was almost time for dinner, Harry flooed the both of them to France.

Pampering Draco like a queen and when they made it to their dorm, they made love.

///

Harry didn't know why he wasn't surprised when Piere and Hydra gang up to sabotage Harry and Draco's relationship. He just knew Hydra wouldn't just let go of him. The fact that she's been pining him for years then finally got to date her idol but then was told that she was only a distraction made the brunette's heart feel a tad guilty but it went away quickly when he thought about if he lead her on.

Piere had tried to get Draco alone and Harry had enough. Hermione and Luna went to tell Dumbledore while Harry, Ron, Blaise, Pansy and Ginny took it in their own hands and taught the pair (Piere and Hydra) a lesson —literally— Pansy had told them to get a life and even gave them advice. And at the end, Piere and Hydra started dating.

///

On the final exam week, they studied together in the library. Helping each other. Falling asleep together with their heads on one of the tables until Madam Pince scolded them and kicked them out but they could still see a small smile ghosting on her lips.

In the end, They all passed their NEWTS with flying colours. Draco and Hermione getting all subject O's. The 8th years, again celebrated the end of their Hogwarts years. They laughed and cried together knowing that this was their last week of school and they wont be going back unless they would be teaching here.

///

Some few days before Summer, Harry had made a 8th year quidditch team and had challenged all the school houses.

Draco didn't join and instead he sat with Hermione, Pansy, Luna, Lavender and Neville on the quidditch stands. He even stole Harry's gryffindor scarf the night before.

All the school houses of course lost againts the 8th year team and McGonagal even declaired that the 8th years won the house cup and everybody cheered even if it didn't make any sense.

///

On the last day of school and their last dinner, they bid the profesors good bye and promised their friends to keep in touch.

Tears were shed and laughter were shared. The girls were crying hysterically and the boys were slapping each others back harder than necessary. They all had mix of emotions.

///

Two days after they finished school, Draco finally visited and flooed to Harry's apartment. He met with Kenzie and her wife, Maria and surprisingly, let them tattoo 'property of the boy who lived' on his hipbone.

Harry's mouth was drooling when he saw the tattoo and when Harry brought him on a date, he finally broke the news.

///

Their family got along well. Narcissa, Andromeda, Teddy and Draco would be invited to dinner at the burrow by Molly. The mothers got along, talking about their children.

Short chapter.. it's almost the end now :)(

The epilogue isn't finished but there will be one :)