12

3rd POV

Harry's lunch were all ready when he arrived in the great hall but no signs of Draco anywhere.

He still didn't find out what he said that had upset the boy very much until Ron came into the hall while yelling his name.

"Mate ! Mate ! I got an idea !" He whailed while walking towards his seat and ignoring the stares he got from the other students.

"What is it, Ron and was it really necessary to yell my name ?"

"I was excited. You should look back at your memories with a pensive."

"What— Ron, that's brilliant."

"The things you get while dating Hermione." He said with a wink.

"Knowledge." They both said in unison then they giggled like lovesick girls.

"I— I need to go. Thanks, Ron." He ran without looking back at Ron who was just watching him and then he smelled the food and forgot about his best mate's mission.

Harry ran out the great hall. He was making his way to Professor Dumbledore's office. The halls were filled with people going in and out the great hall and the 1st years were using magic in the halls which got Mr. flitwick's attention and the 1st years got in trouble.

He almost fell when Dean tripped him but laughed it off. He was running. Running fast. He needed to do this before lunch finishes.

When he did make it to the front of the gargoyle, he felt dumb. He didn't even know what the password was. He didn't know if the password change so he tried. He spoke every sweets he knew until he felt really dumb because the password was of course;

Sherbet lemon.

He went up the stairs and knocked on the door. He was feeling rather impatient and would really like to see what he had said.

He heard a soft "enter" then he turned the door knob and pushed the door open.

"Ah, Harry. What do I owe you this pleasure?"

"Sir, I know it's a bit weird but may I please borrow your pensive."

He heard Dumbledore whisper to himself then he swished his wand and a pensive came out from a black cabinet.

"Yes, you may, Harry. I hope you understand what you said last night that upset him, Harry."

Harry had already dive his head in the pensive before he could question how Dumbledore knew.

The memory started when Harry was tipsy. The memory Harry was dancing to nothing because there wasn't really any music. Blaise was sprawled on the floor with some chips on his chest. Memory Harry took a seat next to him and they started to converse about random things until Neville came and plopped himself down on Blaise's chest.

"How's it going with Neville ?" Harry asked while swirling his drink around.

"Good. What about you and Draco ? Did you not make a move yet ?" Blaise replied with one of the questions people were dying to ask.

Memory Harry stayed quiete for a moment. It looked like he had dozed off.

"I did but he wouldn't let me. He had told me about why he hid away but I got the feeling that it's not just that he's hiding." Harry suddenly sounded sober.

"Look, Potter. I'm gonna say this once and I won't say this again. Draco is scared. He doesn't believe in forever and he doesn't believe in love. He does but you get what I'm saying." Harry doesn't but before he could ask, Blaise shushed him with a hand and continued talking. "He's scared you might love him now because you 'forgave' him—" Blaise did air quotas with his hands. "You do. You did forgive him but he's stubborn and he has trust issues. He's afraid that you'll leave him. That's all I can say. The rest is for you to find out from Draco."

Harry was staring at memory Blaise. He was glad he put the memory from the middle of the party because he had already forgotten about the things Blaise said. He was going to find out what Blaise meant.

Memory Harry had spilled his drink while listening to Blaise. He nodded at Blaise as a silent thank you and went back up to get another drink.

Memory Harry drank some more until he was really drunk, he went back and lay beside Blaise who looked a bit sober. They lied beside each other for a few minutes until Blaise asked where Draco was and memory Harry got up to find him.

The memory swirled and then Harry was in his dorm and memory Harry was on the floor but Draco was helping him up.

Harry cringed at how whiny he was when he was drunk and he also looked at Draco who was tolerating his behavior. Memory Draco tucked memory Harry in bed and proceeded to climb at the other side of the bed. Harry moved closer to hear the whispering until he heard memory Harry whisper "I love you".

He then got his head out of the pensive and Dumbledore was smiling at him with mirth in his eyes.

"Thank you, sir." Harry said and bowed ?

"Good luck, Harry." He replied then Harry ran out of the office. He had to find Draco.

He is dumb. That's why Draco was upset. It was so sudden and it was too fast. They weren't even in a relationship.

Did he mean it though ?
Yes. He thought. He did mean it but if Draco thought it was too fast, then he would wait. He knew that their feelings were mutual and he was going to think about what Blaise had said.

Now, he need to get to class and maybe after dinner, he would have a talk with Draco. He felt so stupid. It was a shame that he fell asleep in the memory because he couldn't see Draco's reaction.

He made it to his transfiguration class and told Ron and Hermione all about what happened.

He was utterly screwed and he needs to find a way to solve this.

That night in the common room, Pansy announced that she wanted to have a real party with games, music, dancing and of course, some —a lot— of alcohol. It would be held in the 8th year common room after dinner on Saturday and only the 8th years could attend.

That night, Draco wasn't in the dorm and instead, he slept in Neville's room who was shared with Seamus but Seamus slept with Dean while Neville slept with Blaise so he slept alone.

Harry had confronted him at dinner but he ignored it and said that it was nothing and to forget about it but what Harry didn't say was that he knew what the stupid thing he said.

Draco was just a very arrogant person but Harry's not giving up any time soon.

Both the boys didn't even sleep. Harry took out his map and saw where Draco was but didn't go see him knowing that the blonde needed time.

The next morning at breakfast, instead of sitting beside each other, Draco sat opposite of Harry but still readied Harry's breakfast as usual but not making eye contact at all which made Harry's heart churn.

Harry went to Hogsmeade and bought plenty of chocolate from honeydukes. He bought not only for himself, but also for Draco because he knew that the gray eyed wizard went to visit his mother.

He was dragged out of Hogshead after drinking two bottles of fire whiskey and getting drunk. He fell into a mountain of snow after getting pushed by Dean and he stayed in the snow for 3 minutes until he was pulled again by Blaise.

Hermione gave him a sober up potion before going to dinner with the other 8th years. He was happy to see Draco talk to other people instead of keeping quiete. He also joked a little with Harry and even gave him a warm smile which Harry returned instantly.

Tomorrow, I will be posting all the chapters because this story is finished maybe since November last year and I want to finish my other stories :) I'm excited even though not many people read this story but I find happiness in writing.. hope u enjoy and Thank you ever so much for reading 💖🤚🏻🦖