14

3rd POV

Draco pried Harry's arms off of his waist and struggled to find a hungover potion. When he did found it, he gulped it down and took a sip of water.

He stayed at the end of the bed and slowly his headache calmed down. He went into the toilet, brushed his teeth and took a nice hot shower.

He put on a lavender button up shirt and Harry's silver Weasly jumper that he adorned so much. Harry had just wear it a few days back and the smell of treacle tart, chocolate and his wild flower soap still lingered on the soft knitted jumper.

He put on nice white jeans and a pair of pink converse.

He put on his usual makeup and let out a fond smile when he saw makeup wipes on the nightstand. He could imagine Harry wiping of his makeup.

He hoped he didn't do anything dumb last night. He decided to let Harry sleep some more and went down to the common room which was surprisingly clean.

Maybe by the elves. He thought.

They were no beer bottles and confetti on the ground. The common room looked good as new and in one of the couches, sat a lovely couple who was squealing when they saw Draco coming down the stairs from the dormitories.

"Draco !" Pansy greeted cheerfully.

"Pansy. 'Mione." He acknowledge and gave the two girls a confused look when he saw the two girls grinning creepily at him.

"So.. How was last night ? Did you use protection ? Was he gentle ?" Hermione gave Pansy a playful hit on the shoulder.

"What— what do you mean ?" He asked, scared.

"Please tell me everything that happened last night." He begged the both girls and they happily told him dramatic things that happened.

"You should have paid attention to how Harry looked at him when you both snogged." Pansy squealed.

"Who the fuck is him ?" "Jason Piere. A ravenclaw. The ravenclaw seeker." Pansy replied.

"Piere ? The dickhead ? Harry ? Jealous of me and Piere ?" He failed at hiding the hopeful in his eyes and Hermione saw it but she didn't comment.

"Yes but then when you were dared to snog Harry—" Draco wanted to interrupt her but Pansy put one of her bony fingers up and quickly made him swallow the words he wanted to say.

"—Yes, you were dared to snog Harry senceless by Theo and you did !" Hermione continued the story when Pansy couldn't stop squealing.

"You sat on his lap through out the whole game and he held you so tight !" She paused for a good old squealing session.

"He looked like he didn't mind and he stood by you the whole game. When you snogged the hell out of Harry, he suddenly lifted you up and brought you to I'm assuming your bedroom. So, did you guys do it ?" She asked with a smirk.

"I don't think we did. I woke up with clothes still intact and my makeup removed. I must've been so clingy with him." He let out a huff. He was so embarassed and he really didn't want to see Harry at all. They didn't even talk about that other night.

"He probably didn't want to take advantage of your really drunk arse." Pansy said making Hermione laugh.

"Harry had pick a truth and he was asked if you guys were fighting but he said it was just you ignoring him. Why is that ?" Hermione finally asked when they stopped laughing.

"That is.. That is none of your bussiness."

Just in time, they saw Harry, Blaise and a limping Neville walk down the stairs.