Exciting Author Note |PLEASE READ|

AUTHOR NOTE: dedicated to @starsandsky cause she is the reason why I'm making this AN

Ok, this is an author's note but regardless, please vote and comment (it's what will keep this story alive, ahah)

1. WE HAVE A TRAILER ASDFGHJKL; VIDEO UP ABOVE AND IN EXTERNAL!

3. PLEASE READ MY NEW SERIES "NEWSPAPER SERIES"

It will have two books in it.

1. Advice Column [ongoing]

These are updated daily and they are insanely sarcastic, so yeah, that's cool.

4. Some of you were sad that's it's ending in 7 letters.

But there will be an epilogue. You will find out if Cath ends up in heaven or hell, it may not be important factor of the story, but I haven't told anyone where she will end up and the ending for it is effinf amazing, haha.

:(

Also, Cath has to die. I'm sorry guys. That was my plan since the beginning and it's not going to change.

I don't want this to turn cliche and plus no one was there to save her, so really... she's going to die.

5. At the end of this book, I'm going to do an interview Q&A, so leave your questions that you want answered here --->

6. As the book comes to an end, I realize that my cast is complete shit (except for cath)

So, go ahead and suggest some actors and actresses.

Leraine -->

Karilyn -->

Jax -->

Cody -->

Brittany -->

Christina -->

Jeff -->

Gina -->

Regina -->

Derek -->

Toni -->

Jackson -->

Carter -->

Luciana -->

Austin -->

Aspen -->

Denny -->

Lucas -->

Violet -->

Society (something clever not a person) -->

Melissa -->

Uma -->

7. Thank you. Thank you to all of you for reading this. Thank you to all the readers who read with me since the beginning and thank you to all the new readers who are finishing this journey with me and thank you to all the future readers who will read this book and hopefully enjoy this book as much as I did writing it. Thank you. You really made me want to keep writing this book. You are all amazing, strong, independent people. Boys and girls. Thank you.

(this isn't the end btw haha)