Reason 16 || Austin ||

Dedicated to TheUJelly_ because she helped me through a "hard" decision and her books are amazing and she's basically perfect. <3

Song for the Reason: Flaws by Bastille

I loved seeing your comments to Cath!

Ok, I just published a new story called: Song Shots
Please add it to your libraries!!!

It will be amazing and maybe better than this book...

Now comment: In five words, why you hate Austin.

OMFG you guys reached the goal in less than 24 hours. Ily guys!

GOAL: 200 reads, 20 votes, 25 comments

Reason 16 || Austin ||

Did you really think you could just slip by me?

That I wouldn't know the differences between an anonymous user and YOU.

Gosh, you and your stupid girlfriend Regina are both the same.

I can't even look at you. You are both disgusting.

Are you ready for this Austin? Cause I'm ready.

One day, I went on facebook.

I deleted my twitter after that hashtag went trending and I'm not sure why I still have social media.

I scrolled through my feed and after boring pictures after boring pictures, I noticed that I had a message from someone.

I opened it up.

From: Anonymous

To: Cath Lennings

You're a waste of space. I heard you went to the guidance counseler. I would have gone to hell if I were you. I mean, no one wants you. Jeff, Jax, Cody, Denny, and Derek don't want you. So why are you here? Cause guess what, I'll gladly put a rope around your neck, to save ALL of us from this misery. So, do us a favor and go DIE.
- Anonymous User
.Flag. Delete.

Some people might have clicked that delete button and I sure as hell wanted to. But that wasn't going to make that anon go away. So, I just marked it as read and closed my computer.

Once again, the next day, I looked at my news feed and saw three new messages.

From: Anonymous
To: Cath Lennings

Why didn't you kill yourself yet?

From: Anonymous
To: Cath Lennings

Why do I have to see your ugly face at school?

From: Anonymous
To: Cath Lennings

Are you in hell yet?

Tears were now pouring on my face as I clicked on each new message.

How could someone be so c r u e l?

Cruel enough to tell someone to go kill themselves when it was obvious they were contemplating it.

Now, at this point I had no idea who it was and I didn't intend to find out but silly old Austin, you made yourself known.

Before lunch, I was grabbing my books when you came up to me.

You whispered in my ear, "Why don't you reply to the anon?"

I should have been struck with fear, but I wasn't.

I snorted in your face.

"Way to be obvious, Austin... I mean anon." I said while laughing in your face.

You just stood there with a dumbfounded look and started to stammer that it wasn't you.

But honey, let's be real.

If you wanted me to know it was you, you should have just titled your name "Austin" instead of "Anonymous".

Because you managed to point out all of my flaws that are laid out one by one.

Fuck off anon, because you killed me.

Sincerely,

Cath the cyberbullied