Reason 27 || Jack ||

Dedicated to @huntermay18 because she pm's me a lot, so yeah, that's cool and she is amazing.

P.S. I'll be on a short two day hiatus so I'm making the goal outrageous haha.

Thanks for the new rank #7 and 50k+! That's amazing!

GOAL: 800 reads, 70 votes, 100 comments (I'M CRAZY IK)

Song for the reason: Irresistible by Fall Out Boy

Reason 27 || Jack ||

How could they not tell me about you?

How could they not tell me about you??

You, Jack. The kid who walked into my house like it was no big deal.

How could they not tell me about you?

How could they not let their daughter know that she has an older brother?

Someone to watch over her until the day she dies.

How could they keep such a secret?

It doesn't make sense, at all.

Jack, you waltzed into my house like it was your business. 

I grabbed the nearest sharp thing I could fine, it was a chopstick.

I pointed it at you and questioned you.

You laughed and put your hands up and said, "You caught me!"

I had no idea who you were or why you were joking, I had a sharp chopstick in my hand and I wasn't afraid to use it.

You chuckled some more when I attempted to jab in the side and then my chopstick broke.

You told me to go sit down and I was confused. I was the one with the broken chopstick that could slice your head off.

I was utterly confused and yet I went to go sit on the couch.

You explained to me about your adoption and how you went to live with my aunt for the time being. Our parents didn't want to bring you home because they were afraid about how me and Gina would react.

I was ecstatic to find out that you were now staying with us at home because now Gina would have an older sibling to look after.

I looked at you and started to explain my depression to you. I knew that I could trust you. I told you about these letters and how in three days I would be gone. You surprisingly didn't lash out on me. You told me that if this is what is going to make me happy, then I need to do this. I looked at you gratefully. I needed that.

Maybe me going away wouldn't be so bad, maybe it wouldn't.

Because if none of the school kids cared and the only one I care about is Gina and now she has a brotherly figure, then things are all swell.

Gina needs you Jack.

So please stay strong for her.

Be the irresistible, charming brother that scares off all the dates she has, be there for her Jack. Don't let her die like me.

Love,

Cath, your un/known sister.