Reason 30 || Cath ||

• Dedicated to Cath

Dedicated to Cath. Because she gave me a character that others could relate to. She gave me a character that got me to #2 in short stories. She got me to overcome my own depression. She is now helping others. Let's all raise our glasses to Cath. The girl who needed to die.

OMFG #2 in Short Stories yassss, can we get #1?? Cause that would be great!

Thank you all for the overwhelming support in this book. Thanks for the wild ride. I hope to see you all in the sequel and turn the page for the epilogue!

Goal: 1.7k, 200 votes, 200 comments

Very Last Song For The Reason: Miss Movin On by Fifth Harmony 

Photo of Cath dying to the side ------>

Reason 30 || Cath ||

This is the very last reason.

Am I crying? Yes.

Am I afraid? Yes.

As soon as I set this pen down, I'm getting those pills and I'm swallowing them.

Every single one.

But besides telling you about my death, let's talk about why I am writing my own very letter and reason.

Does it make sense?

It doesn't.

Yet here I am writing a letter to myself.

Now this is the saddest tale to top them all.

I, Cath Summers have killed myself.

I blame all 29 reasons before me for having this impact on me, but most of all I blame myself for letting those 29 reasons get to me.

It's fucking bullshit that this has to happen.

I can't believe I'm resorting to this.

I let each and everyone of those people get to me and influence who I am. I let them choose my path for me.

For that very reason, I am the only one to blame.

None of you have done anything, maybe this was all out of spite, maybe this was all out of love, maybe this was all done as a final cry for help.

This isn't helping me at all.

Why isn't this helping me.

I'm about to die.

I'm about to die because I let society overtake me.

I'm about to die because everyone is constantly criticizing me.

I'm about to die, just because.

Just because, I couldn't handle life.

I couldn't handle the wonderful life given to me and that's my biggest flaw.

I can't do this anymore.

I can't live a life of fake smiles and waves.

It's hard.

It's fucking hard.

So before I die, I need to get this straight in my mind. I will never amount to anything, I am a fat ugly slut, I am a horrible friend, I am a jealous freak, I have encountered so many psychos, I will never amount to anything.

So thank you. Thank you. Thanks to all 29 of you for making me realize who I really am.

I'll see you all in hell and don't even try to miss movin on from me. 

Because guess what I'll always give a fuck because of what you guys did to me.

Maybe I wouldn't have had to write this last letter, the very last thing I will ever write, because you didn't say or do those acts.

So as you finish this last letter, know that you have scarred me emotionally, know that your actions affect others. Know that I am dead, because of YOU.

Know that I am dead and done.

Because I just don't give a fuck anymore.

Love,

Cath, who is about to eat 30 pills for 30 reasons.

THIS IS NOT THE END! THERE IS STILL AN EPILOGUE BUT CATH IS DEAD NOW! 

In the reactions book, you will see how she died after reading her letter.