Reason 19 || Lucas ||

Dedicated to @Forever_yours_too because she's making me a trailer and I'm legit excited for it!

LEGIT A/N:

so, i just wanted to say that i don't take suicide as a joke as you can tell by this book. suicide is a huge deal as well as depression. i created this book to help me and to help others. i feel i am succeding in doing that and i'm sorry if you think otherwise. just know that i'm here for you guys <3

NEW RANK: #11 in Short Stories WTF ILY GUYS

NEW READ: 15k+ DUDEEEE

GOAL: 210 reads, 33 votes, 35 comments (damn, you guys got to the goal in 15 hours wth, ily)

Song for the reason: No Good For You by Meghan Trainor

Stories: Next reason and Song Shots first chapter will be published! go add it to your libraries!

Community: if you need a cover, I'll post a link below. if you need a playlist, I'll post a link below. if you need a html thread, I'll post a link below.

Reason 19 || Lucas ||

Summer.

It normally seems like the most idealistic time of year.

No school, just freedom.

But with summer, also comes swimming.

And swimming, comes with bikinis and swimsuits and parties.

Summer is not the idealistic season for me.

As you all know, I can't stand my weight or how I look.

So putting on a bikini, to the end of the year pool party, was not fun.

I had picked a pastel pink strapless top, paired with a cheeky bottom.

I looked "fabulous" and I wish I had felt the same way.

Christina dragged me over to your party Lucas and she was in a black swimsuit with your boobs popping out and a thong-ish bikini bottom.

I was unhappy to be here and just wanted to go home.

Suddenly, Lucas came over and greeted me.

He gave me a drink, water and we talked for awhile.

Lucas asked me if I wanted to go for a swim and my mind didn't seem to be working, so I said yes.

We got into the shallow end of the pool and just waded.

Suddenly, you pressed me up against the wall.

I could hear hollers around us yelling, "Go Lucas!" or "Get it" and some "Bang her in the water" 's.

But me being in this weird state of mind, simply just giggled and pressed my mouth up to yours.

The kiss intensified as the seconds passed. My top was off and somewhere floating at the deep end of the pool. Your tongue was in my mouth and we were just there.

The hollers and whoops continued along with someone taking a video of this.

When we had finished our makeout session and I attempted to get out of the pool, the camera was shoved right into my face.

Or... should I say my chest.

I didn't have much to offer there, considering I was all bones.

But the matter at hand was that my chest was exposed and there was a video of it.

Lucas came running up to me with my bikini top in his hand.

He handed it to me and then asked the unknown man if he got the video.

The man said he had and that he had posted it to facebook.

I didn't realize what was happening until Christina came up to me and told me to put my top back on.

So I did.

Christina asked me to playback the moments that had happened before she found me and I told her.

Christina figured it out fast. Apparently, Lucas just wanted a go at me and he drugged my drink.

That's right. I was drugged and then humiliated.

The video was seen by the whole school and once again, life was a living hell.

I just can't seem to escape it can I?

There were comments like, "Slut" "Whore" "Idiot" "WTF is wrong with her" and so on.

Life sucks, thank gosh life is ending.

Thank you Lucas, for everything. Really.

I really appreicated the drugging and the video! I really do from the bottom of my heart!

Because even though that that kiss was soft and sweet, you boy are no good for me.

You killed me Lucas with a video and with a little help from drugs.

Love,

Cath the girl with no top