Reason 21 || Society ||

Dedicated to @hjh_4800 because she is an amazing person and commenter! Ily babe!

Ok, so a couple of moments of frustration is why I didn't post a new chapter after you reached the goal in 15 hours (what?)

Ok, so first my rank dissapeared for two days and I"m like wtf wattpad, but it's back and we are number 11! Let's push it up to #9!!

Second thing was that about 100 comments dissappeared form my story and again, I was hella frustrated. But now I'm not.

Also, just wanted to say that I don't take depression as a joke, or a competition. I think it's incredibly serious like I've said before! Also, if I don't put (you killed me) or something at the end of every letter, it's not by accident. Inconsistency is a part of life, so that is one of Cath's inconsistencies.

I DELETED SONG SHOTS BTW! I have no inspiration whatsoever for it, it's hard guys!

But never fret, I have another story and it's called "Advice Column" it's obviously different than most stories because well, it's me. LOL

Title: Advice Column

Summary: In which a nobody gives advice to somebodies in a school for special people.

I'll tell you guys when it's published! Should be soon!

I also wanted to tell you that, there will be an epilogue and the way it's ending really makes me happy!

Goal: 350 reads, 40 votes, 50 comments

Song For The Reason: All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor

Reason 21 || Society ||

I'm sure you all knew this letter was coming. I mean, even I knew it was coming.

I've mentioned her in a bunch of other letters but here it is. Here is her own personal letter, just so she is satisfied with herself. (and even then she won't really be satisfied)

Society.

I heard that in the olden days, it was good to have some meat on your bones. That was what society told them.

Just imagine it, people stuffing themselves with whatever they wanted and not give a damn about what others think.

How has society changed?

It is killing people now. But I'm sure that's not even enough for society!

Here's how society has changed, she has started to create labels for us.

Fat

Skinny

Ugly

Pretty

Smart

Dumb

She creates them on this thing called a label marker and puts them on our foreheads for everyone to see them.

She rarely gives out one certain label and that's the label: skinny.

She doesn't think anyone is truly skinny. She can feed lies into people's heads to tell them that the other person is skinny but she has never EVER stuck that label on anyone.

They could be dying because of her and she still wouldn't give them the satisfaction of thinking and knowing that they had a label. A label that Society has approved herself.

Maybe I want that label. Maybe I have been trying too hard to get that label. I know I have because society has marked me as her next victim.

Yet, she and her best friend Failure, are succeding at tormenting me. They are succeding so much that I have driven myself to give up on the label.

I have given up on what society wants me to be.

She tells my mind that skinny is the new fat. I believed her and started to change how I looked.

Society influenced everyone around me and I hated it. I hated society.

Society wants me to die so badly and I want to. Society is telling me to keep going by showing me a bunch of pictures. I don't buy them. They aren't helping me. Society needs to stop trying to mend the broken parts of my body.

Because guess what society,

Society says their too weird

Society says their an outcast

Society claims that they must fit in

Society doesn't even please society. (creds to @AdrenalineDimension1)

So get this Society, even though there are peopole on youtube chanting that it's all about that bass, you and I both know that it's not.

It's about being the skinniest, the prettiest, and the smartest now.

So society, I think you are going to give me a label and I accept this one, because I know that you, society have killed me.

Hate,

Cath, the one labeled dead.