Reason 11 || Failure ||

Dedicated to hazzashiz for having an amazing feel good story called "cuts" that you should all check out! <3

The song for the reason is Centuries By Fall Out Boy ----> 

**Also if any of you want to voice your opinion, I've been getting a noticeable decrease in reads recently and I want to know if it's the chapters I'm writing that you guys don't like or is that my story has become too boring? Or anything else, please comment! ***

Reason 11 || Failure ||

I know what you're thinking, you were supposed to send this to THIRTY different people, but who says failure isn't a person? Failure hurts me as much as you have.

You know what they say there are 5 steps in getting over grief and one of them includes acceptance.

Well, here's a new step and it's not for grief it's for depression.

Step 6: Acceptance of failure

Because we truly don't know what we have to live for until we accept that we are a failure to life and we don't deserve this life we have. We could have the earth open up beneath us into the fiery pits of hell and not give a fuck. That's how accepting we are of ourselves.

Failure seems to like to hurt me and she's always there.

At school and she always looks over to see what I got on my tests.

She's at home and she is that friend that listens to when my parents yell at me.

She's sitting right behind me right now, telling me to get the rope. That these letters are a waste of my time. Nobody's going to listen to them, nobody's going to give a flying fuck about what they did. She sits there right now, telling me that I am a waste of space, I have failed everything I have done. 

Yet, even when I die, I bet you a million dollars, she is going to say, "I told you she was weak, see she even failed at life."

I have to say that that is bull shit, bull shit. Because in my eyes, I know that there is something I haven't failed in and yet that little glimmer of hope making me write these letters is getting burned each day by this menance called failure.

Please, someone, take her away. Please, put the rope on her neck. Please, someone come in and stop me. Please, please, don't let failure eat up my dead corpse.

I don't want my last words to be one, sounding of failure. 

p    l     e     a     s      e

Because even in all my failures, I hope that you remember me for centuries.