Reason 15 || Luciana ||

Dedicated to @shadow_bird for keeping up with my story since the beginning! ILYSM

Song for the Reason: I May Hate Myself In The Morning by Lee Ann Womack

GOAL: 175 reads 15 votes and 30 comments

Ah! Thank you so much for 8k!

I meant to post this a few days ago but I had to go on a family trip without my computer!

#28 in short stories?!? Thank you so much!!

I've got a little announcement, if you read till the end!

Reason 15 || Luciana ||

I went to a college interview today.

Don't know why I did.

I'm not making it to college.

But the funny thing was, when I took my interview, I was asked this one funny question that I just couldn't answer.

Luciana, we may have only known each other for about an hour but that hour was impactful in my life.

The question you asked me was, "What do you like most about yourself, feel free to brag."

I just stared at you and stared at you for what felt like hours.

I didn't know what I liked about myself.

I calmly stood up, knowing that I wasn't going to make it to college and grabbed a vase.

The next thing I knew, I threw it at you.

I don't remember why.

I yelled at you, "I hate myself, don't you dare try to pry into my personal life."

I walked out the doors while security was trying to grab at me.

Tears were now staining my face.

Was there really nothing that I liked about myself?

I just can't believe it.

I know some facts to be true:

I'm fat.

I'm ugly.

I'm worthless.

No guy wants me.

I'm a target to all the arrows around me.

I don't deserve to live on this fucking cruel earth anymore.

I shouldn't even finish all thirty reasons.

You all should just kill me, put me out of my misery.

And you, Luciana. You should reject me from this college. You should cast my application into the pile, you mark:

"Worthless Kids Who Waste My Breath"

I never meant to make it this far because sometimes I may hate myself in the mornings but then I realize I hate myself all the time.

Love,

Cath the reject

A/N: Ok, exciting news!
1. I will be publishing a new book once I make it to Reason 20. Reason being, because I want to finish this book without many distractions.

2. There will be a sequel called 30 Reactions To Die!

Thanks for reading! Ah! I'm halfway done with Cath!

I love seeing your comments! If you could say three words to Cath what would they be?