Another Important Author Note

Hi again guys.

You are all amazing. I spent all of yesterday reading your comments and reading your wonderful messages on my board.

But I also spent the whole time re-reading that review and the negative comments on my message board and throughout my whole story.

But whawt I didn't realize is that all of you care for me. 

I recieved more positivity than negativity.

I'll keep 30 Reactions to Die up and I'll update it soon or never. Whenever I get over this heavy feeling on myself.

I'm sorry, I keep telling you stuff and then backing out on it. I'm sorry.

First, I need to clarify multiple facts.

1. This story is inspired by 13 Reasons Why but what most don't seem to understand is that this is my actual true reasons to die. Some person called these reasons stupid. Well I'm sorry honey if I'm stupid. I stopped caring honestly, I'll just delete it. SO please don't comment on my message board or here anymore.

2. I understand that that review is a petty reason to quit. And it is. But you have to see it from my point of view, I'm getting about 10-15 comments per day of saying it's "non unique" "I hate your writing" "too similar to 13RW" well. I'm sorry. IDGAF. But with all of this cumilating its hard to stay strong.

3. Some people ask me why I let haters words get to me. You all need to realize that words affect people. Every single one of them. They can affect you in a positive or negative way. Just one comment can make me delete a story without reason. I used to do that, I'm trying to grow thick skin but it is still growing. For now, I will continue to let these words affect me. So please to all of you acknowledge your words before you hit the "send" button.

4. I know that when I press "save and publish" I take the responsibility of recieving the feedback given to me. Especially on a website like Wattpad. But what you don't realize is that all of this affects me and others. So don't use that as an excuse. You need to be in the person's shoes before you can give that excuse/reason.

I think thats all, but thanks for being there. NOTHING IS BEING DELETED JUST MAYBE NOT UPDATED :)