Reason 1 || Leraine ||

This is dedicated to -lillian- for being an amazing person all around and for inspiring me to make this amazing cover, lol. 

Cath to the side ------->

Reason 1 || Leraine || 

Oh, Leraine. Did you expect your name to be in here? I don't think you did. In fact, I think you expected to be the one who saved me but, honey let me tell you were W R O N G.

Leraine, I'm going to let you in on a little secret. I'm not sure if you will like it or not but here it is. 

For all the years we ever were together, ever wonder why the second year I grew cold? I hated you at that point. You made my life a living hell. It was plain as day horrible. You think you have no effect on person, Leraine. Really? Sadly, that isn't true. You were the reason everything went downhill.

School, friends, grades, and most of all love. You would make me the class NERD and you expected me to always help you, but why is it whenever I needed your help. You were never there for me. I trusted you to make life a little more easier. But guess what it didn't happen.

Leraine, you were horrible. I'm not even sure how you got friends with being a bitch all the time. 

You are stupid, rude, and mean.

Let me break that down for you.

Stupid, according to the dictionary, is YOU. Because you don't know what 7x8 is.

Rude, according to Merriam Webster, is YOU. Because you look at me like I was yesterday's trash and still have a pungent smell on me.

Mean, according to the encyclopedia, is YOU. Because you act like you don't give a fuck about anyone else. 

Was that clear enough for you Leraine?

Now here's the moment you have been waiting for...

Leraine, you KILLED me.

                    Love,

                         Cath