Past Revealed

(Mion POV on the phone)

"Rizumu, I read many aticles on how we had a former member. It says that it was Harune Aira. Do you think Kanzaki Aira is really Harune Aira?",I questioned Rizumu.

"Maybe......let's go yo the Harune Bakery Shop. We can find some clues there", She suggested.

"Good Idea...meet you at the bakery shop.",I replied then hung up.

I quicklyran to the bakery shop. Somehow I feel nostalgic.... Then I saw Rizumu. We both nod and went in. When we went in we saw a pudgy red haired lady and a man. The greeted up by saying,"ahh~ welcome Mion-chan, Rizumu-chan" Rizumu whispered to me that his father know the Harune Family, and that we were friendly with them in the past.

"Hello, Ms. And Mr. Harune.", I dreeted them back.

"Hello, Mion-chan, Rizumu-chan I haven't seen you in awhile...", Ms.Harune frowned.

"Ahh~ w-we were busy with I-idol work.", Rizumu replied quickly.

"That explains it. By the way if you looking for Aira-chan she's not here.",Ms.Harune continued. "Ever since Saki-chan joined your group Aira haven't been home.... She said something about changing her last name on stage. I believed she used an old friends mothers' last name..."

"Do you know what it is?", I asked.

"I think it was.....Kanzaki..?", Mr.Harune said.

"Ahhh it was nice talking to you but we have to go bye~",I said.

Mr. And Ms.Harune bid us farewell.

"So.......then....... Kanzaki Akra is..."

"Harune Aura?!?!?" Me and Rizumu both exclaimed.

"How come we didn't remember?",Rizumu frowned.

"I don't know.....", I replied.

"Let's go and meet Aira!" Rizumu said.

I agreed on Rizumu's idea and ran off to find Aira. When we arrived at their hotel, we went and knocked on their door. They said who's there? I we replied with our names. They let us in. We looked at Aira who frowned and looked away. We said we want to talk with Aira about something.

"Hey, if you want to say something then say it!",the one named Rin shouted.

"Kanzaki Aira! Are you Harune Aira?",Rizumu blurted.

"......,...,.",she remained silent.

"Aira don't tell them!", Rin shouted.

"...,.Rin it's my choice to tell them and so I will.", Aira replied in a low voice.

"Sigh~ it was about 2 years ago....",Aira continued. "When I was Harune Aira... I was the former member of MARs. And also the Prism Queen"

Me and Rizumu gasped

"We were celebrating the day after I won, but after that day....Minami Saki Came. She looked at my schedule and somehow changed it...... The show was live on TV. Saki lied that I was sick. Then somehow erased your past memories of me. I bet it was the mind erasing jump."Aira's voice got shaky.

"S-s-s-so y-y-your t-the f-former m-member of M-MARS!?!?",Rizumu blurted.

"Let me tell you something. You've betrayed me, and I will never go back to MARS ever again. STARs. All of STARs member is betrayed by their friends. I formed this group to make me not remember those painful memories. You. Rizumu, Mion, Hibiki, Wateru, and Sho....are all betrayers.", aira's voice got louder as she talks.

"If you understand to go!",Rin stated.

"You won't ever understand our feelings", Tomoyo said coldly

"Please... Take your leave", Sora glared.

After that we left. Shocked by the truth. We spent some time together to calm down. We had always thought that Saki was a nice girl.... but she wasn't.

(Rin POV)

I was furious at them. Those betrayers. I will never forgive them.

(Tomoyo POV)

Aira's decision made me shocked. Well the truth has to be revealed sometime.

(Sora POV)

I wonder if Aira is ok......

A/n: sorry if THATS short!

Next Chapter Preview:

The truth is revealed. What will Rizumu and Mion do to Saki? Will Aira never rejoin MARS again? What will they do? Find out in the next chapter.