Good Bye

(Sora POV)

'Yesterday, Minami-san's speech was touching. Knowing Ai-chan she'd probably forgive her. But I wonder what's Suzuki Sonia's personally is like. She may be dangerous like Minami-san. Suzuki Sonia's abilities are still unknown. I shall look out for her. Anyways don't we has a live tomorrow? I shall look at the schedule of course with my peppermint tea.'

(Tomoyo POV)

'Shocked. That's the word I used to describe Minami's decision. I-I-i am speechless. Well moving on. Tomorrow we have a live. Of course we will make it a success.' "Oh and let me share my experience of teasing Rin."

(Flashback)

So 5 months ago..... I was walking in ten park. Then I saw Rin. I was about to call out to her but then I saw Satoshi-san WITH Rin. Then the next day later it was practice. So after pratice I said:

"Ri-Rin-chan was Satoshi-san confessing to you yesterday in the park?"

"N-n-no! w-w-we were just c-c-chatting a-a-about t-the t-t-tournament l-last week! Wait.... HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS?!?!?!"

"Let's just say I stalked you. Tehehe"

Then the nest few days Rin kept on looking back when I stalked her. How cute.....

(Flashback Over)

That's just on of my stories of me teasing Rin. I think I write them down. If I remember correctly I have 11 books of teasing Rin...?

(Rin POV)

'Wow, I never thought Minami would do that. Maybe she did learn a lesson after all! No alls left is for Ai-chan former friends to remember her. "Oh and TOMOYO GET BACK HERE STOP TEASING ME!" (Hinata: Tomoyo, I wish you live.)

(Aira POV)

Today is the day that Saki-chan leaves for America. So I went to see her off. Only me. So I went to the airport. I saw Saki-chan and called out to her.

"Aira-chan I truly sorry what I have done to you. But because of you my eyes are open!", Said Saki.

"Jeez, stop saying that. The past is in the past. Anyways, good luck in America! Oh and this is for you." I then handed her a pink Prism stone.

"Red, the colour of hope and passion. Whenever you wear this onstage please do your best and shine!", I said passionately.

"A-a-arigatou... Aira-chan...I will never forget about you..."

Then I watched her plane depart. This was truly a happy day....

Hinata: next chapter is going to be STARs prism show then part 2 is comming up. Enjoy!