Tears and Rain

(Saki POV)

I was awoke by the sound of the lighting. I opened my curtains to see if it's raining. It is. 'I have a feeling this is going to be a bad day...' Soon I got dressed into my usual clothing. Knock knock.

"Ms. Saki breakfast is ready!"

"Hai!", I said back to my maid.

I quickly went downstairs and ate my toast with eggs and bacon. I gulped down my apple juice and ran to get my shoes on. I started walking to Pretty Top with my umbrella. When I was walking I encountered Mion and Rizumu. I stopped. They stopped. We stared at each other until Rizumu broke the silence.

"Saki, I can't believe this. I thought you were a honest and good girl"

"Heh, I was? More like I was faking. You finally figured out the truth.", I replied.

"Faking? I can't believe in you. Because of you Aira has faced great pain.",Mion said in a sad tone.

"Do you think I care? About what happens to HARUNE? Ha! I was using you all along.", I snapped.

"USING US?!?! AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE A GOOD PERSON!", Rizumu shouted.

"I was once a good person. How should you know the pain I felt. I decided to use to break Harune's heart! I wan-",I was cut off by Mion. She. Slapped. Me.

"You broke Aira's heart for your own selfish reasons! I will not tolerate that!",Mion continued. "How can YOU do that! How will you feel if your bestest friend did that to you? Will you be happy?"

"Friends? Aren't they for betraying? You have to do that to them someday. You can't be best friends forever and ever! That dosent exist.",I said while holding my cheek. "Can a person feel my pain?" I ran off.

I ran to the park. A tear started streaming down my face. 'How do they know my pain?' I thought. I tripped. I sat on the ground.

Crying.

Loneliness.

Despair.

Hatred.

Unwanted.

Not needed.

Those words keep coming back. 'Mama, I wish you were here...why did you leave me? I'm so lonely... Why do I have to be that cocky!' I sobbed even more. I was soaking wet. 'The sky is crying like me.. I mama crying too? Up in heavens? I wonder what's like up there...' I got up and started to walk home. "I....wish....can....go.....where...mama..is",

(With Rizumu and Mion. Mion POV)

"Nee Mion do you think I said it too harsh?", I started.

"I think it's for the best." She replied.

"Well let's start praticing. Akari music on!", I said.

"Hai!", Akari said enthusiastically.

(STARs. Aira POV)

I started to walk towards Pretty Too when I saw someone soaking wet. I decided to share my umbrella. So I walked towards her. I was surprised because I saw Minami-San.

"Nee Minami do you need my umbrella?", I said.

She just ignored me. 'Hm weird.... Did something happen to her? Oh well.'

'Will they remember me...?'

Hinata: annd cut! Sorry if it's short.