Morning Saddness

A/N: I'm gonna try make this a long one

(No one POV)

It was a fairly normal morning for STARs. Well at least for most of them... When STARs were eating breakfast, Tomoyo leaned towards Sora and Rin. Shen whispered,

"Ai-chan has been acting weird since this morning..."

"I do agree myself", Sora whispered back.

"Me too",Rin whispered loudly.

"Shhhhh! Be Quiet!",Both Sora and Rin whispered.

"Is anything wrong?",Aira said while eating her toast.

"Ahhh it's nothing!",Sora, Tomoyo, and Rin said in a unsion.

".......ok",Aira said with a puzzled look on her face.

(FLASHBACK ~Le Morning~)

(Tomoyo POV)

I wake up and find Ai-chan still sleeping. It's weird though....Aira is usually the first one to wake up. I had a feeling that today isn't going to be so well. Sora is the first one to wake up. The moment I awoked I felt Sora looking at me. I turned to face Sora. She looked at Ai-chan then me. I nodded. We were both thinking the same thing. Something is wrong with Ai-chan. I quickly did my morning routine. I joined Sora in making breakfast. There was a silence. Sora broke the silence by saying:

"Ai-chan haven't wake up yet...."

"Well she was late in going to sleep"

"I really wonder what she was doing while we were going to bed...maybe she new what happend at Prism Stone......"

"Yesterday? Ai-chan saw you going somewhere and decided to follow you..."

"She did?!?!?"

Sora then questioned me what happend. I explained that Kaito was dragging Sho somewhere so I decided to follow them... I told Sora all about how Kaito and Sho was arguing over Ai-chan.

"So...that's wha-",Spra got cut off my Rin who was apperantly snoring loudly. Loud enough to wake up Ai-chan. "Morning...",Aira said while rubbing her eyes. "Good Morning",I heard Sora say. I poured the last glass of orange juice and I decided to wake up Rin. I took a deep breath before saying....

"WAAAAAKE UP RIIIIIIIINNN!!!!!!!! STOP SLEEPING YOU SLOTH!!!!",I shouted while shaking her violently.

"Wahhh Mommy I'm awaked! Don't take away my stuffed panda~"

".......stuffed....panda?"

*blush* "I-i-i-i MEAN STUFFED ?.....stuffed....STUFFED TURKEY! YEAH STUFFED TURKEY! Speaking of stuffed turkey I'm hungry....what's for lunch?"

*facepalm* "ITS STILL MORNING!!!!"

"Really? Oh"

I glanced at Aira. She looks like she was holding something. I got closer. I took a quick peek. It was a white prism stone that seems to hold a white necklace. She quickly made a fist position.

"Good Morning Tomo-chan", Aira said while getting off the bed.

Weird, she would usually talk more than that ...

(End of morning Flashback ~still Tomoyo POV~)

I was finishing my scrambled eggs when Ai-chan started to talk.

"Thank you for the meal. I will be designing our dresses know."

I glanced at Ai-chan's plate. She didn't finish her breakfast. Hmmmm she usually finishes it.

(Aira POV)

*looks at the wedding teardrop necklace*(the necklace Sho gave her) 'I will have to move on. I can't stay on the past forever..... ' I thought. *remembers the time that Sho gives her the necklace and hugs her* it's all Saki's fault.... To think Sho likes me again...., but should I choose Kaito or Sho... Aira stop thinking of these thing and get designing! I need to calm down... I heard the door open. It was Sora.

"Sora?" I asked.

"Ai-chan if there is anything you want to talk about, please do talk about with me. after all I am your best friend.",Sora says while smiling.

"Well....it just pains me that Sho likes me again... He betrayed me with rest of my former friends....and I just don't know if I should trust him again.."

"Ai-chan, let's get that off of your mind. Don't weaver about the past.."

"Your right.....thanks Sora-chan."

"It's about time we go to Pretty Top."

(At Pretty Top)

"STARs there is only 3 more weeks until the Rainbow Cup! Lets give it our all!",Rin announced. We started to pratice our new routine. Then we sang our new songs. Planned what Prism Stones we will be using. The show down between Callings and KNIGHTs will occur in a week. I promised Kaito that if I do my best he will too.

(With MARS) (Akari POV)

We Pratices our routine for 1 hour and took a rest. "What do you have for lunch? I have a lot of MEAT!!!" "Rizumu, it's not even 12:00 yet!",Mion stated. "Nee nee can I oack our lunch tomorrow? And of course a lot of meat for Rizumu!",Saki offered. We all nodded(expect for Saki)

A/N: well that all for now...