Callings VS KNIGHTS

Author note: I'm sorry I didn't update in a while... Things just randomly came up. Anyways I will try to make this chapter extra long

(Yuki POV)

Before the competition I wnet to visit Sora-chan. She was writing in a letter? I peeked to who she was writing to. It was Haru? 'Who IS that?'I thought. Then Sora noticed me.

"Oh, Gomenaisai (Sorry) I didn't notice you"

"Ahh it's fine. By the way what are you doing?"

"I'm just writting a letter to someone."

"Oh ok"

'Who is she writting for? Who IS Haru.... I need to worry about my performance.' As I walked back to the rest of the KNIGHTS, I let out a small sigh.

"Why do you look depressed?",Kaito frowned.

"Could it be stage fright!?!",Hikaru teased.

"Who knows",I replied.

Then a person (Me: best description ever~ not) came in, and said,"it's starting you should get ready." As we head out we changed to our costumes. (Me: I don't feel like describing them so you can do a thing called 'imagine'. And yeah)

-Sora POV-

As I watched Callings peform, I rated it an average. Sing, dancing, timing, coordination, and jumps- they were all basic. It's hard to see them make mistakes since they covered it up, by helping each other of course. In my corner of my eye I saw Aira watching them uncomfortably. It might be because they were her 'former friends'. It's always hard to get over those who betrayed you. If you readers out there need someone to talk with, talk to me. I will hear all your problems and concerns. I turned back, to face Callings show. After they were done, loud cheers filled the room. Some were like:

"Waaahh!! Sho-sama your sooooo cool"

"Hibiki! Look over here!"

"Hiro-sama your my hero!"

"Awww your so cute Wataru~"

Some of the comments were disturbing... I heard Aira sigh. Then I turned over to Tomoyo. She knew what I had in mind.

"Ai-chan me and Tomo-chan are going to the restroom."

"Be back soon", Aira smiled.

"On your way back can you buy drinks?im thursty",Rin chirped.

"Oh, fine. And Ai-chan we will buy some drinks for you too~",Tomoyo grinned.

---On our way---

"Nee Tomo-chan, Aira has been.........you know not that herself lately",I whispered.

"Must be because of her former friends"

"I do agree. Let's cheer Aira up."

"You read my mind"

After we bought the drinks Rin had asked for we headed back. We were there just in time for KNIGHTS show. When they skated to the rink, cheers louder than Callings filled the stadium. We quickly got back to our seats, and handed Rin, and Aira their drinks. Suddenly Rin unexpectedly screamed "SATOSHI DONT YOU DARE LOSE."

We all looked at Rin with a very puzzled look. She then turned to us blushing, saying "What?" Tomoyo teased her that she liked Satoshi. As usual Rin cannot control her anger. Me, Aira, Tomoyo, and Rin all laughed, at their arguing. KNIGHTS peformance was better than ever. Singing, dancing, coordination, and costumes were all fit to their personalities.

(After KNIGHTS show) (me: I'm too lazy to write their performances......)

"AUDIENCE PLEASE VOTE FOR WHOEVER PEFORMANCES YOU LIKED",the announcer shouted. All of STARs voted for KNIGHTS? I'm guessing that MARS is voting for Callings...... Then the screen showed up. With the competitors on the rink.

KNIGHTS: |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Callings:   |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

(Me: | of those is 10 people)

"OHHHH and KNIGHTS WON." The stadium was filled with excitement and cheers. Then light shined on KNIGHTS. "KNIGHTS won so they will receive a right to enters the Sky Cup! Sky Cup will determine who is participating in the Prism King Cup!",the announcer said excitedly. "That's alll for today! Hope to see you in the Sky Cup!"

"That was exciting!",Rin said.

"That's because you can cheer on your lovely Satoshi",Tomiyo teased once again.

"Oh shut up!",Rin blushed. (Me: how cute~)

"Rin, for your birthday I'm going to give you a book on love.",Aira giggled.

"Ahh~ then I shall give Rin a love charm~",I smiled.

Rin blushed even more red. Then we all laughed.

We headed towards KNIGHTS waiting room. Aira knocked then opened the door. We all walked in. Aira was chatting with Keito. Tomoyo, and Hikaru was teasing Rin and Satoshi on how good of a couple they are. Yuki came to me and asked,"uh who is Haru?" My eyes widened. I then replied,"he is my elder brother. Haha, you thought he was my boyfriend?" "T-That's not it!". "Alright, alright."

For the rest of the day we celebrated KNIGHTS victory. What happened to Callings you ask? Who knows. Maybe they are frustrated or something like that. But you cannot change the past. Once something is done, it's done.

(With Callings and Mars) (Rizumu POV)

"Too bad you lost", Saki said. "You tried and that's all that matters right now",Akari smiled. "Your right, we can always win next time." Sho said. "Alright, let's have a meat feast in my house!",I said excitedly. "How cute",I heard Hibiki teased me. We went to my house and my mom (sonata) cooked lots of yummy food. Kaname, was acting like a monkey as usual. I was eating meat when Mion said "Rizumu don't eat all the meat! Eat some vegetables too!" I replied "Mion you sound like my mom!" We all laughed and had a good time.

After my friends all left, I went to my room. I was looking through my shelf for love books when a picture slid out. It's was a picture oh Me, Mion, and who is the red headed girl in the middle? I felt nostalgic. Could it be?!? I stared at the photo for awhile before I took a picture of it on my phone, then sent it to Mion. I texted:

Mion, Mion. Who is the red headed girl?

Do u know her?

Then She replied

Rizumu, use proper grammar. And I don't recall ever seeing her. But on my phone there was photos of her me and you. She looks like Aira of STARs though..... I wonder who she is

Me: cliffhanger! I think....