Love Triangle

A/N: I'm not sure if this part of the story fits the title....anyways enjoy! There may be some typos.

(Mion POV)

As I read the article, I thought 'Harune Aira was in our group? I never knew.... I need to do some more investigation.' I clicked on the second article. The title was: HARUNE AIRA REPLACED? The article talked about how Saki joined our group. Since her first debut Aira has been missing. Hmm maybe I can talk to Rizumu if she remember....I thought. I quickly phoned Rizumu.

".........Hello? Anamiya resident here."

"I'm Mion. Can I speak to Rizumu?"

"Ah Mion! I'm Rizumu's mom and of course."

After a few seconds....

"Rizumu here! What's up Mion?"

"Nee nee (meaning: Hey hey) Rizumu haven't you got a feeling that we've met STARs' Aira?"

"Sort of..."

"Hmm lets just see what happend...Ja nee (meaning: see ya!)"

"Bye~"

Hmm did I see her before?

(Tomoyo POV)

After we got dismissed, KNIGHTs and STARs went to the store Prism Stone. In much of my surprize Callings were their also. The one named 'Sho' came up to Aira and said,"Have I seen you before?" She then replied,"got the wrong person.......i....have....not...ever...seen...you...before"

"oh ok...but you are cute."

"Hn..thanks",Aira replied. At that moment I felt something wrong is gonna happen. Aira-chan was looking through the store with Sora. Rin was looking at the at the non-cute stuffs with Satoshi. Hikaru and Yuki was talking about something and I was looking at the stuffed animals when, in the corner of my eye I saw Kaito dragging Sho somewhere. I decided to follow them.

"Are you flirting to Ai-chan?",I heard Kaito said.

"Maybe I am and maybe I'm not.",Sho replied back.

"Just don't...Ai-chan already had her heart broken by you!",Kaito shouted.

"Me....? I don't remember that."

"Ops, pretend I didn't say that. If you want to love someone go love your Saki."

"Saki? Heh you've gotta be kidding. Saki IS cute but Aira is CUTER."

"Let's make a deal...whoever wins Ai-chan's heart first, gets to date her. If she wants to. Losers can't complain. Deal?"

"Sure! Deal"

"I can't gaurntee that you will win...bye......Sho",Kaito said this while walking back. I then resume my sightseeing.

'Hmmm interesting.....love triangle or is it....?'

(Kaito POV)

I was surprised that Sho was intrested in Aira. He broke her heart once. Ai-chan personally said that herself. When STARs first met us...KNIGHTs.

(Flashback)

I first met her on a tournment. STARs was the special guests. They were the judges. The first team went and they did..not bad. Sora gave them a 6. Tomoyo gave them a 6. Aira gave them a 4.5. Rin gave them a 5. (It was out of 10) It was harsh how they evaluate them. The teams after that got either a: 4,5,6,or 6.5. It was harsh how they evaluate them. We fianilly went. After we performed Sora gave us a 8.5, Tomoyo gave us a 8, Aira gave us a 9, Rin gave us a 9.5. We won the tournament. STARs went to see us. Aira said,"your Prism show was very good. Better than the others at least. We'll see you around.bye." After they left:

"Sora is pretty."Yuki said.

"Tomoyo seems mysterious...."Hikaru said.

"Aira is intersting",i say.

"Rin seems energetic."Satoshi Said.

~one month later~

We met STARs again. This time me and Aira talked to each other.

"Have you experience love before?",I started.

"Yes......back In Japan there was a group called 'Callings",Aira said while looking up in the sky.

"There was a man named Sho....I liked him, but soon he betrayed me...along with my former friends.

"I'm sorry to ask.... If ever meet him, I would beat him up for breaking your heart"

"It's ok and thanks."

(Flashback Over)

"Hn He is going to get what he deserves."

A/N: Sorry for not updating yeasterday..I will try to update 2 days. Like today I updated I can write the day after tomorrow. See ya