Valentine's Special: Chocolate Mystery Pt.2

(Sora POV)

President Asechi told us to ask MARS is they seen Ai-chans chocolate. I don't think that Mion, Rizumu, or Akari will do such things. But Saki? I'm suspecting her.

Me, Ai-chan, Tomo-chan, and Ri-chan started to walk to MARS training room. First, we knocked then they said a simple "Come in."

"MARS, do you know what in the world happend to Ai-chans homemade chocolate",TOMOYO started

"Chocolate? No I didn't see any", Rizumu said as she drank water.

"What does her chocolate wrapper look like? What's the shape?", Akari asked.

"The wrapper was dark blue with yellow stars on it. It had a baby blue ribbon. It is a rectangular shape. The chocolate also had a note attached to it.",Aira explained.

"Nope, never seen", Mion said.

"And how bout you Minami-san? I bet you stole the chocolate because you were jealous", Rin shouted.

"Eh? Chocolate? Never heard. Kanzaki-san are you sure you brought it today?", Saki said in a sing-song voice.

"LOOK HERE MINAMI-SAN, I DONT KNOW WHY YOUR SO MEAM TO AIRA. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SPEAK TO HER LIKE THAT! YOU SHOULD RESPECT YOUR SENPAI! AIRA IS JUST ASKING IF YOU FOUND HER CHOCOLATE! DONT GET TOO COCKY!", Rin brusted out.

"Rin!", I started. "Please take a deep breath and calm down. Then we shall find out where Ai-chan's chocolate went. Is that a plan?"

"Y-yes", Rin took a deep breath.

"MARS, I apologize for interrupting your pratice time. We shall take our leave if you don't mind.", I said.

Then we left. But Saki is acting a bit off.

"Hey does the locker room have a video camera of some sort?", Tomoyo asked.

"The last I've been there, I saw one.", Rin trailed off.

"Shall we check?", I asked.

We all agreed on that. We went to ask President Asechi if we can go and look at the security camera. After we asked President Asechi, we got permission. We were directed to go see a lady named Momo. Knock, knock. I opened the door. When we entered we saw a lady about in her 20s. She had long pink curly hair. And emerald eyes. She had red round glasses and wore a simple blue sweture, and pink skirt.

"Um are you Momo-chan?",Tomoyo said.

"Oh, uh Yes I am. President Asechi contacted me and here is the recording. If I remember correctly Minami-san came in and wnt to locker 177.", Momo said while turning on the computer.

"Eh? Isn't locker number 177 Aira's locker?", Rin said.

We saw the video of Minami Saki stealing the chocolate.

"That liar!",Rin said while she clenched her fists. Rin continued. "Ai-chan lets get your chocolate back!"

Then they ran off. Me and Tomoyo stayed and filmed it on our phones. To get proof. Both me and Tomo-chan know what's going to happen.

(Meanwhile with Aira and Rin. Aira POV)

Me and Rin ran to MARS's training room. Without giving a second thought Rin slammed the door open.

"SAKI, I KNOW YOU STOLE AIRAS CHOCOLATE. IT WAS ALL CAUGHT ON THE CAMERA!", Rin said with a scary face.

"Oh? Do you have proof? Ms. Lee? (Rin's last name)", Saki said with a smirk.

Just then my phone rang. I grabbed it put and it was from So-chan. Isn't this....?

"Joudoumate! (Wait!) (think that's how you spell it) here is our proof! Now hand it over!", I said while showing them the video.

"SAKI I CANT BELIEVE YOU DID THIS!!!", Rizumu shouted.

"I guess game over for me. Here is your chocolate", Saki said while handing over the chocolate.

Rin gave me a nod. I ran to see Kaito. I texted Kaito saying:

Kaito meet me

Outside the

Agency.

~Aira

I waited until Kaito got there. When he got there I was felt butterflies on my stomach

"So you need something?", Kaito said with a smile on his face.

"U-uh it's a bit late but... Here is your valentines chocolate... Ja nee (bye)!" I said while flustering. When I ran back to Rin I looked back. I saw Kaito with a grin saying San kyuu! (thank you)

Hinata: and cut! Sorry for not updating. I was rushing the ending sorry!