Mion and Rizumu's Rage

Hinata: if you don't know what's happening please read the last chapter. Enjoy~

(Rizumu POV)

I felt rage explode in me as I heard that Saki was probably the one who caused this. Me and Mion decided to deal with Saki tomorrow. I headed home thinking of Aira.

'I can't believe it..... I'm such a bad friend..... Sigh~'

When I got home I asked my mom (sonata) about Aira. I told her everything. Saki's plan, how I betrayed my best friend for a lier, and how I don't remember Aira.

"Rizumu, the best way to resolve this is by apologizing. And ask Saki why she did that. if Aira doesn't forgive you, she may still be broken. The only way to fix the broken heart is by Love and friendship. I realized that when you came to the airport 2 years ago. When the Prism Queen Cup is on. The best thing is to comfort her. Good Luck Rizumu.", my mom said while holding my hand smiling.

"Arigato (thank you) mom",I said while grinning.

She gave me a nod before she said that it was dinner. That night I ate a lot of meat. After dinner I washed the dished. Then Kaname came to me and said:

"Rizumu-nee chan, good luck on bringing the old Aira-chan back!"

I gave her a big nod. Then I went and texted Mion.

(On the screen that Rizumu is texting on)

Rizumu| Hey, hey Mion. I asked my mom on what we should do. And she said that we shoud apologize and comfort her broken heart.

Mion| Let's try that tomorrow. Thank your mom for me. Anyways it's getting late go to sleep.

Rizumu| You sound like my mom! Anyways Night~

Mion| Yeah Good Night.

-off-

That night I dreamt about something. It looked like me, Mion and Aira were having fun. 'Aira.......I'm....im so sorry. If my friends did that to me I would be broken hearted. Aira.......' I thought. Then I drifted to sleep. Zzzzzzz~

-------the next day---------

The first person I met that day is Mion. We both walked to Pretty Top. When we got there we went to Saki. We confronted her.

"Saki, why did you make me and Rizumu forget about Harune Aira!",Mion shouted.

"W-what a-are y-you t-t-talking about?",Saki stuttered.

"Quit lying! I know your the one behind this.",I frowned.

"I dont know what your talking about!", Saki shouted back.

"You heard me! Q.U.I.T L.Y.I.N.G!!!",my face exploded with anger.

"Saki! We trusted you and yet.....you did that to our dearest bestest friend!",Mion frowned even more.

"Hey quit shouting at my girlfriend!",shouted ????.

We turned around and saw Sho.

"Sho! Do you remember HARUNE AIRA?!?!?",I yelled at him

"Harune....Aira.... Seems nostalgic.", Sho said.

"More importantly....well not more importantly.... Anyways Saki is your WHAT?!?!",I shouted.

"Girlfriend, she is MY girlfriend.",Sho said.

"Let's go Sho",Saki whispered.

Then they left.

'I CANNOT BELIEVE WHATS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!!!!', I thought.

(With STARs. Aira POV)

I felt good after I told them the truth. For the past 2 years I wanted to tell them that. And.....now I did. I hope Saki gets the right punishment.

Meanwhile.........(Rizumu POV)

'Hmmm I think Saki should get punished....'

A/n: annnnnnnd THATS the end of this chapter. I'm having a writers block...... Next is a special chapter.