Aira Harune? Or is it...

A/N: I'm going to try to write this story whenever I can..there may be some typos! Enjoy!

------------with MARS----------------(Saki POV)

While we were talking Callings came. "We came here because President Asechi told us to call you to her office!", Wataru said. "Then let's go!",I shouted impatiently. "Saki-chan no need to rush.",I heard Sho said. I then blushed ,but it was very faint. Callings and MARS heads toward President Failure of Marriges (Aka: President Asechi) office. "MARS, and Callings. today we have new temporary members of Pretty Top. Come in STARs and KNIGHTs.", said President Asechi. When STARs and KNIGHTs came in, I recognize the one with long red hair. 'Harune Aira?!?!?!?! I thought she will never come back! Guess I was wrong. I'll wave to call papa ,to get rid of Aira...again!' President Asechi then said,"STARs, in the Rainbow cup you will be facing Japan's No.1 girl idol group, and MARS you will be facing the Worlds-" 'that time I though Worlds Worst idol group but....' "Number one girl idol group.",president Asechi continued to say. "I heard of STARs before! They were formed 2 years ago.... I felt like something happend 2 years ago. Wasn't Akari a substitute for our former member?",I heard Rizumu say. "We'll never mind that STARs and KNIGHTs introduce yourselves.",President said.

"Konichiwa minna! Rin is the name. You better not forget it!"

"It's a pleasure to meet you all. My name is Sora."

"Hello, I'm Tomoyo."

"Name's Aira. Not Harune Aira."

Then KNIGHTs introduced themselves.

"I'm Kaito the leader!"

"My name is Hikaru."

"Satoshi's the name!"

"Hello. I'm Yuki."

"MARS Callings your turn",Jun said while Mion's eyes turned to hearts. (Me: Mion likes Jun. her heart eyes changed back when people are I trosucing themselves.)

"I'm Anamiya Rizumu (sorry if I spelt her last name wrong)I love meat!"

"Hello I'm Takamine Mion."

"My name is Fuji Akari"

"Minami Saki."

,Then Callings introduced themselves. After that President Asechi told STARs to perform a prism show, but I don't know why. STARs agreed to do it. They got out their prism stomes.

Aira POV

Sora got out her prism stone and changed first. Her dress (the Media one. I know it's from Lilpri. All rights reserved to creator of lilpri!) but it's blue and star patterned. On the bow there is a star and on that star it said 'S' for Sora.

Tomoyo went next. Her dress was green,(like the picture) star patterned, and a star on the bow. And on the star there is a 'T' for Tomoyo.

Then I went next. Mine was pink, star patterned. A star on the bow, with a 'A' for Aira on the star.

Last but not least Rin. Hers was blue and star patterned. A star on the bow, with a 'R' for Rin.

We preformed the song

Sora miageta yoru

Nagareru kumo

Te wo nobashi te hoshi wo nazoru

Todoka nakute miokuru kedo

Hoshi wa mawatte ku

Yume mita heikou to renzoku ni

Owareru hibi

Nagametteta

Kobo reru ikusen no senritsu wo