The Next Day....

(Akari POV)

(P.S. This is the next day after last chapter)

Ri-chan, Mi-chan, and Sa-chan (Ri- Rizumu, Mi-Mion, Sa-Saki) has been acting weird these days. I wonder what has happend. Today I should try asking them what's wrong. As a friend I should go ask what's wrong! If my friends are sad then so am I! That reminds me... How is she doing? I miss her. Our days as A&A was fun.... YOSH! I have to time to ponder about the past. The past is in the past. Alls left for me is to cheer Ri, Mi, and Sa-chan up! After thinking of those things I ran to find where Mi, Ri and Sa-chan are. Come to think of it why didn't Sa-chan come to pratice yesterday? Is it about Kanazaki Aira being Harune Aira? I once heard form president Asechi that MARS used to have 3 members. One was Mion, Harune Aira, and Rizumu. Hmmmm oh well.

(With Aira. Aira POV)

I wonder what happened to Minami-San. It's the first time I seen her crying like that. If I remember correctly MARS have a Prism show today. Maybe I should collect more info about MARS. After all Akari-San did give me a ticket for some reason. Well I should talk to So-chan about our next live concert. Still I hope they remember me. It's not like I want them to see me as 'Harune Aira'. I should get going.

(With Rizumu and Mion. Mion POV)

When me and Rizumu-chan was talking about our concert tonight Akari ran to us.

"M-M-Mi-ch-chan, R-Ri-chan", Akari panted as she said that. "D-do you know why Sa-chan wasn't here yesterday?"

I glanced at Rizumu.

"Well...", I told her everything that happend.

"Ah.. Just as I thought. But these things is in the past right? There is no use to weaver about the past. Let's just do our best on the concert tonight. And....please don't be sad." She said with a smile.

"YOSH! Just as Akari-chan said lets do our best! And....I....",Rizumu trailed off.

"You?", both me and Akari said at the same time.

"HAVE TO EAT MY BENTO I HOPE ITS FILLED WITH MEAT!!!!!", Rizumu said while jumping up and down.

Both me and Akari giggled. Then Akari's stomach started to growl. So we went to eat our bento. Just before we left to eat our bento o sensed a presence. I looked to the corner and saw nothing. Oh well I guess it was just my imagination.

(Rin POV. With STARs)

Me, Tomo-chan, and Sora-chan decided to spy on MARS on their concert tonight. So we need to go there in a disguise.

Hinata: Next chapter is the more intersting part. So stay tuned!