MARs Not MARS Anymore....

(Saki POV)

Mion, Rizumu , and Akari had shocked faces. Mion looked as if her feelings were neutral. Rizumu was frowning. And Akari had tears streaming down her face. "I turned to my old friends and said "this is what I have to do. And please say sorry for Aira for me." Then I slowly turned back to the audience and thinking. 'I made the right decision. I'm going to restart my life in America. Tomorrow afternoon is my flight' while I was think that I heard my fans say things like: "Saki-chan don't go!" "Why are you leaving?" "Please don't stop doing Prism Shows!" I smiled. A tear dropped. I looked at KoCo. She handed me the micro phone. And whispered "go on."

"To all of my fans... I am very grateful for you following me. I won't just quit Prism shows yet! I will go back to America and debut there as an American Idol. And I have a message for Harune Aira. Harune-San, if your watching this live, or on television, or on the radio...I want you to know that... I'm sorry. For what I've done to you, the pain you felt. I'm truly sorry. I'm not asking you to forgive me. Im asking you to hear my apology. Tomorrow afternoon is my flight to America. Thank you...", As I finish I turned around sobbing hard. Akari came and helped me offstage. A staff came and said that a fan wants to see you. So I went to my dressing room. And I saw a red headed girl. Then I realized it was...

"Harune Aira?!?!"

"Minami-san, I heard every word you have said. I accept your apology. I ask of you not to do that again. Ok? Oh and just to tell you I'm not planning to go back to MARs. I'm staying in STARs. President Asechi knows my true identity. Suzuki Sonia, new member of MARS. She is going to debut next week. Replacing you. Minami-san, no Saki-chan. Will you be my friend? Will you comfort me when I feel the pain you and me felt?", Aira smiled.

"Y-y-yes... I will be your friend.", I replied. 'Up until now I didn't know what friends are for. I thought they were just to betray. But now I know. I have made a friend. I friend that I can rely on. Mama isn't that great? My wings are spreading.' Then I cried.

"Saki-chan you a crybaby you know that?", Aira hugged me as I cried. My first true friend is comforting me. 'I wish....it could stay like this forever..."

(Aira POV)

'I know what she has done to me. But a year after STARs formed. I figured our why she turned into this. She mother died. Her father is working to maintain the Minami Inc. Saki-chan is just lonely. She dosent know how to make others relise that she is feeling this pain. So that's why this day, I decided to be her friend. And teach her not to do that again. Looks like she got my massage. Good Luck Saki'

Hinata: Sorry if you are disappointed. I tried to make it good. I hope you knows Saki didn't do it on purpose!

(^_−)−☆ Bye

-Hinata-chan