Unexpected

( SORRY I HAVENT BEEN WRITING, I WAS DEALING WITH FAMILY ISSUES AND CHRISTMAS)( ILL TRY TO BE MORE ACTIVE)

🤏🐁😉😉

*CLICK*

Dabi: *whisper* what the fuck

Exiting the room, dabi is confused on what happened. Dabi hasn't given anyone a compliment in years, let alone give a gift. These acts of kindness make dabi spiral.

Dabi thoughts: was it a quirk? No. Was it pity? No.

Then he came to a realization

Dabi thoughts: fuck....i like him

Now with a clear answer on his mind, he heads back in the room. Hoping to find you awake ro talk more

*creeeaaak*

Dabi: y/-

Dabi has caught you sleeping on the bed, cup of noodles I'm hand. Laying all sprawled out on the bed made the noodled leak.

Dabi: dumbass

Dabi inched closer to the bed and takes the noodles. Placing the food on the cabinet, he tucks you in. Folding the covers under your feet and back.

Dabi thoughts: he sleeps so quietly

Now completely covered, Dabi had a decision to make

Dabi thoughts: kiss or no kiss?

Dabi is hovering over your forehead deciding whether to kiss you or not. After a minute, he decides to hold off, waiting for your permission.
                      Dabi is now heading back to his own apartment. Its dark outside, nothing is visible but the stars and the street lights. Humid temperatures rise and dabi's emotions contradict. Hes having trouble deciphering his emotions  been holding away for so long. Thinking about you makes his heart skip a beat, makes his face blush.
                                                 Dabj eventually comes to term with his thoughts and emotions. He has a crush on you, thats it.
.
.
.
*creaaaaak*

Dabi opens the door to his apartment to see nothing but a mess. Socks, food, papers, all over the place. Although dabi is completely oblivious to his cleanliness, he picks up a little. He finishes cleaning around midnight, completely exhausted. He heads to bed to seek sleep.
          Pulling his covers over him, he finds crumbs of food all over.

Dabi thoughts: what the fuck

He spends more time than necessary cleaning up his bed. Finally, he rests on his bed, seeking sleep once more.
.
.
.
Dabi thoughts: I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD

dabi cant sleep with you on his mind. What you had done to him emotionally, took a toll. He feels tired but unable to sleep.

Dabi: maybe?

Dabi takes on of his pillows and cuddles it. Then and only then, he was finally able to sleep well.
.
.
.
.
.
* RIIIIIIIIINNNG*

Dabi:hmfm?

Dabi's phone is ringing with a loud tone to it. He takes no hesitation and answers

*beep*

Dabi: what?

Shigaraki:
We are doing the mission now

Dabi: excuse me?

Shigaraki:
It turns out the 1-A brats are camping
Early today so we need to go right now

Dabi: its so fucking early

Shigaraki:
Not my issue, get ready, meet at the bar

*BEEP*

Dabi:...

Dabi slowly gets ready, putting on his iconic coat and tee. He's looking forward to the day if it means seeing you.
.
.
.
.
*CREAAK*

Dabi: so whats the plan?

Kurogiri: take a seat