Please don't leave

The quiet blows over as you hear the trees sway in the wind. The night is coming to an end as a cloudy day looms ahead. You wake up from a small nap, surrounded by dabi's lifeless arms.

Y/n: wha? Dabi wake up

You lean in on his chest and remember wbat happens last night. It hits you like a flashback. Your body wants to cry but, there's nothing left. All you feel is...emptiness

Y/n: i miss you

You hold his hand

Y/n: i want to do this, but i want to know that you'll let me. Just...give me a sign

Right then and there, a news paper blows on your face. You pick it off and read what it says.
________________________________
TOKAIDO'S HOUSE RENOVATION

Call 1-800-5555-555

You can do it!!
________________________________

Y/n: thank you, dabi

You get up from the ground and attempt to pick up dabi's body. He's heavy but, you manage.

Y/n: well cmon, im taking you with me, one last ride

Looking around, you see an identical car that dabi hot wired a day ago. You go up to the car and try your best to emulate what he did. After a couple of tweaks, you successfully started the car.

Y/n: whoo

After getting in the car, you pump the gas and head to the one city you wanted to see your whole life.
                  Its been a couple of hours since you started driving and its been smooth. The cold air covers your face as you stick your head out the window. You left dabi in the backseat and put a blanket over him. The car ride was quiet, a common thing you have gotten used to. Nothing but the sound of cars passing by keep you company.
.
.
.
.
Y/n: well we're here dabi, tokyo

The bright Florissant lights twinkle in the night sky. Bright neon signs fill your vision as you enter the city.

Y/n: im glad we got to finish this car ride

Looking from side to side, you see a hotel. You take a couple of turns and arrive at the fancy hotel, parking in the back. You pick up dabi from the backseat and pull him over your shoulder.

Y/n thoughts: if i was correct...ah yes

You see some worn down stairs that go up the side of the building, stopping at the rooftop.

Y/n: alright, this should be fun

While carrying dabi on your shoulder, you scale the side of the building. The sound the steps make seem to get louder and louder the farther you go, building your suspense.

You reach the top

Looking down at the city, you see.....life. People of all different backgrounds...all different stories. You spend some time enjoying the scenery, after you set dabi on the ground.

After a while, you look back on him. Kneeling down, you say anything last on your mind

Y/n: listen Dabi, i would be lying to you if i said i wasn't scared. Im not a religious person myself so i dont know what will happen to me.

Y/n: i dont know where you'll be

Y/n: so i wanted to say some things just in case.

Y/n: i fell in love with you from the start, when you got me that cup of ramen from the kindness of your heart.

Y/n: it sounds dumb saying it outloud but...tgat really ment something to me

You start to tear up

Y/n: and I always want to be with you, no matter what comes between us, i will always be next to you

Y/n: and hopefully in the after life, we can meet eachother's families
.
.
.

(Listen to this to get the feelings)

You walk to the edge of the roof and step on the edge. The sounds of police cars ease you as you take small steps closer to the edge.

Y/n thoughts: well i guess there's nothing else to do but...

Fall

You turn your back to the edge and let go.

Life goes into slow motion as you stare at the stars above. You feel like a feather, falling through the air. These last moments feel...nice.

You hit the ground