My last chance

You arrive at the end of the street, huffing and puffing. In the distance, you see bright blue flames and purple mist.

Y/n: *huff* oh thank GOD *puff*

You start to walk towards the battle scene but...something is off. The blue flames start to grow dim as purple mist takes over. Faint screams can be heard from the darkness.

Dabi:...help

Y/n: DABI!

You now start running to dabi, trying your best to avoid the mist. But its no use. Kurogiri's body starts to strangle you. You start to lose your vision.

Kurogiri: WHERE IS THE BOSS?

Y/n: CKK!

Kurogiri lets go of your throat and instead, wraps around your arms and legs. You hang your head in defeat. Kurogiri steps forward and  stares right at you with those neon yellow eyes.

Kurogiri: where is the boss?

Y/n: god, you really di-

He grabs you by the throat and slams you against a wall. His strength is a force to be reckoned with. Dabi peers from the background, hands ready to fire.

Kurogiri: I'm NOT in the joking mood!

Kurogiri: now, tell me where he is and ill considering letting you go

Y/n: well he's...

You look at dabi and motion him to attack. Dabi wags his finger in the air and mouths these words.

Dabi: "i need opening"

You look back at Kurogiri, who is getting angrier by the second. He grows suspicious and starts to look back. You grab his attention by telling the truth.

Y/n: UMM HES IN THE ALLEYWAY A BLOCK THAT WAY

you point in a random direction

Kurogiri: and why should i trust you?

Y/n: you can't, i can only go by my word

Kurogiri: hmm....fine

Kurogiri swivels back and heads down the street. Halfway there, you yell something to give dabi an opening. The tension in the air is unprecedented but you pull through.

Y/n: OI KUROGIRI

Kurogiri: what

Y/n: tell his corpse "hi" for me!

Kurogiri: hu-

Y/n: DABI NOW!!

Dabi lunges from out of the bushes and pins Kurogiri down by his support device. You didn't notice beforehand but, dabi is covered in blood. Sweat is dripping down his tattered clothes as he looks up at you.

Dabi: are you going to keep staring?

Y/n: oh yeah

You sprint to dabi and help pin down Kurogiri. For added precautions, you wrap his support device in purple veins just in case he escapes. Now restrained, there is this moment of silence that covers the neighborhood. Looking at dabi, his ocean blue eyes start to water.

Y/n: oh no, are you injured? Let me help

Dabi: no its ok

You raise up your other hand and start to heal dabi. His wounds illuminate a soft yellow as they close. The only thing you couldn't heal was his clothes.

Dabi: thank you y/n but, I'm not in pain

Y/n: then why did you cry?

Dabi: because I'm relieved...i thought i lost you when you went for that bastard

The expressions on his face lighten as he smiles. The cute look on his face that says " i missed you" was everything.

Y/n: i missed you too

You put your head on dabi's shoulder as you start to cry, softy. His big cold hand wraps around your head, slightly petting you. He puts his forehead against yours and bows his head down.

Y/n: *softly* toga...

He wipes away your tears with his thumb, being as gentle as possible.

Dabi: im so sorry, but I'm sure that she would want you to be happy, okay?

Y/n: i know...

Dabi gives you a long and soft kiss, with his lips shivering. Then one on your forehead.

Dabi: cmon, we have to go before pro he-

*SLASH*

Dabi: ACK!!

Dabi coughs up blood.

Y/n: DABI!!

You look back at your hand to see Kurogiri standing up. Without a second thought, you constrict your veins and suck out everything. Kurogiri was caught of guard and starts falling to the ground.

Y/n: YOU SUNNA-

Dabi:...

Dabi lets out one last breath.

Y/n: dabi, dabi can you hear me...

Y/n: no...no no NO!

You frantically check every pulse in his body but, nothing is beating.

You sit on your knees, looking at dabi. His body looks like a fallen angel, beautiful yet dangerous.

Y/n: dabi...I'm sorry

You place your head on dabi's chest, crying. You clutch on his clothes.

Y/n thoughts: please don't leave me...I'm begging you

Y/n: please...
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n: AHHHHHH....

Y/n: GAHHHH...

Y/n: WHYYY YOUU....

Y/n: IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME...