First day

Today is your first day as a official hero. You've been waiting years for this moment to come. It was your parents dream for you to be a hero, and now your responsibility to make it come true.
         Putting on your hero costume, you hit the streets. Walking around, you see nothing out of the ordinary. Some kids walking, tourists, the occasional hero. Your first day felt normal and unproblematic. The crunch if the fall leaves follow you on the sound walk.

*CRUNCH*

*CRUNCH*

The cold fall air, its perfect scarf weather. The long walk was tiring and hurt your feet.

Y/n thoughts: boring day
.
.
Nearing the end of your 6 hour shift, a strange sound emerges. The sound of panicked footsteps come rushing to you.

Criminal: OH SHIT A HERO

Y/n thoughts: FINALLY

You walk infront of the criminal, putting him to a halt. A normal looking dude looks down to you

Y/n: you better drop the bag or things will get ugly

Criminal: OH YEAH? AND WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO RAT?

Y/n: OK THATS IT

You reach forward to grab onto his arm but ut dissolved. His arm melted infront of you, now this turned into a fight.

Y/n: so you can melt huh?

Criminal: I CA-

Before he can finish his sentence, he was incased in a bubble. This wasn't your quirk but somebody else.

Y/n: huh?

Hero: fear not child, i SHALL SAVE YOU FROM THIS VILLAIN

The "hero" grabbed the bubble incasing the criminal and the bag.

Hero: are you ok little boy?

Y/n: you must be mistaken, i am a hero and you just swooped in out if no where

Hero: i see, well if you were faster i wouldn't have taken him so easily.

Hero: act more manly and get the job done

The "hero" scoffed and walked away with the criminal and the bag. No words could describe how angry you were.

Y/n thoughts: WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR TALKING TO? COME BACK HERE SO I CAN BEAT YOUR ASS

Y/n: whatever

You just ignored the situation and contacted your agency. Telling them your clicking out is important.

*beep*

FK: fourth kind agency

Y/n: its y/n, I'm clocking out

FK: alright...your all set, have a good day

Y/n: yeah

*beep*

Y/n thoughts: kind of a shitty day but it'll get better

You walked back to your house in a gloomy mood. Now that your mood was ruined, all you wanted was a nap.
                                  Entering your house, all uou see is a mess. There's clothes everywhere, it smells nasty and the tv was left on. You shuffled immediately to the bed, ignoring the mess. You turn to the side to see your mom and dad's picture framed.

Y/n: i miss you guys

You said as you gave the frame a kiss. Your parents had died in a car crash when you were 16. It was a drunk driver, but he never got caught. You've learned to let it go and accept it but your anger is always there.
                                                         As you lay on your bed, you ponder what happed that day.

Y/n thoughts: i went to a job i didn't wanna do, nothing happed for like 5 hours, someone stole my criminal and told me i was trash

Y/n thoughts: if this keeps happening, imma quit.

That was your final thought before drifting off to sleep
.
.
.
.
.
* in a different area*

Shigaraki: find someone who we can use for our attack

Kurogiri: we'd like it to be a healer by preferably but, anything will work

Dabi and toga: fine