The Mission

Shigaraki lunges forward and grabs dabi by the throat. His immense speed got dabi by surprise. All of shigaraki's fingers were touching dabi, and his skin began to crumble. Before anyone could react, dabi's throat started to decay.

Shigaraki: burn in HELL!

Shigaraki had almost decayed half of his throat by now, leaving dabi unable to speak. But with rage filling his body, dabi had quickly put up his hand and burned shigaraki's arm. His blue flames lit up the room with immense heat. Shigaraki's arm was turned to ash immediately, leaving him to wallow in pain.

Shigaraki: FUCK FUCK FUCK

Shigaraki: YOU BASTARD!!

Dabi had no time to waste. He ran out the front door, slamming it shut.

Dabi thoughts: ...y/n...

Dabi's mouth started to fill with blood. His vision was slowly tunneling as he feel on the concrete ground.

*THUD*

Luckily toga was tailing behind him, witnessing everything. Toga had came along because she was scared of what shigaraki might have done to her. Her only option was to run and let kurogiri deal with it.
Toga quickly jogged to where dabi was laying.

Toga: Dabi! Dabi!! DABI!!

It was useless...he was knocked out cold. He could easily die if she waits for too long.

Toga thoughts: WHERE DO I GO

Toga's mind races with all the places to take dabi.

Toga mind: hospital? No....

Time is of the essence with dabi bleeding out as she thinks. Eventually she thinks of a plan.

Toga: Y/n!

Toga thoughts: where is dabi's house though?

Toga decides to rummage through dabi's clothes, hoping she finds something of use. She does find a phone.
Toga immediately searches google maps, hoping to find his address there. No luck. She spends the next 5 minutes searching his phone, only to find porn and LOV related shit.

Toga: FUCK

Toga was losing hope fast, slowly accepting the fact that he was dead. Toga had one last option she would try before giving up, waking him up. She struggles to pick up dabi but, she eventually manages to lay him next to a dumpster.

Toga: DABIIII

Toga: DABI WAKE UP!!!

Toga starts to slap dabi's face untill he wakes up. Her hope is lost when he has no response after 10 min.
Toga cries intensely into dabi's jacket. Her loud screams echo the alleyways.

Toga: w-whyy?

Toga's voice shaken as she continues to talk. Her fists ball up in anger.

Toga: y-you were my only friend

Just as she said that, dabi's eyes opened. Suddenly, toga's expression became joyful, as if she had won 1 million dollars. Dabi's face looked like a mixture between confusion and anger.

Toga: YESSS

Toga: QUICKLY, PUT IN YOUR ADDRESS

Toga: Y/N CAN HEAL U

dabi paused for a moment, thinking about what just had happened. He didn't waste any time and quickly put in his address in google maps.

Toga: OK LETS GO!!

Toga picked up dabi on her back, grunting a little as she did. Feeling more determined than ever, she runs as fast as she can to his house.

Toga thoughts: dont worry dabi, ill help ya