Im sorry

Waking up the next morning was near impossible. Thinking "if i get up, i have to deal with real life" was always in your head, but it became more prominent these few days. Looking around the room, you cant find toga anywhere. That was the motivation you needed.

Y/n thoughts: where could she go?

The door to your room was open. You got up and walked right through. The creaks of the floorboard became more suspenseful as you walked down the steps.

Toga: hmm ok, ok

Kurogiri: we have re- oh...you

It reminded you of the debriefing that you did on the highschool before. Looking over to Kurogiri, he's pissed. Toga is smiling now that she is finally wearing clothes.

Y/n: what are you guys talking about?

Kurogiri: it doesn't concern you

Toga: oh come on, he's in on the mission too

Kurogiri: fine

Kurogiri: our spy has spotted dabi at the local department store, we are deciding a plan in which to capture him

Y/n: oh ok, what happened to Shigaraki?

Kurogiri: he's in our medical care center, he lost alot of blood

Y/n: oh good

Kurogiri: you brat

Toga: hey hey!! Lets focus back on dabi

You walked downstairs and sat in a chair next to toga. Kurogiri gave you the side eye throughout the whole meeting.

Kurogiri: you both could have follow dabi untill he reaches where he's sleeping at night. Come back and tell me so we can ambush him.

Toga: YEAH!!

Ambushing dabi doesn't sit right with you. You dont want to hurt or capture him but, it appears you dont have another choice...unless.

Y/n: how about one of us watches him through the night to make sure he doesn't leave.

Y/n thoughts: perfect, im sooo smart

Kurogiri: yes, that could be a good precautionary. Who will watch dabi?

Toga: i mean i-

Y/n: I CAN...

Y/n thoughts: did that come off too eager?

Kurogiri: okay.... it's settled then

Y/n thoughts: oh my god that worked...

Toga: when will we be going?

Kurogiri: in 5 minutes, ready up

You get up from your chair, feeling like you spent 5 hours in class. You immediately head to the kitchen amd grab a small bag of chips.

Y/n thoughts: im leaving this place for good so, might as well

Little did you know, Kurogiri didn't fall for your obvious lie. While in the kitchen, Kurogiri pulled toga aside for something different.

Kurogiri: listen toga, I'm only going to say this once. If you hear about y/n leaving, let him. Put this tracker on him.

Kurogiri hands a small device over to toga. Kurogiri has a smart ass smile on his face as toga seems emotionless. Toga was going to walk away but Kurogiri grabbed her wrist and whispered in her ear.

Kurogiri: do this and you'll be free...

Toga: ok...
.
.
.
.
Kurogiri placed a portal in the middle of the room, eyeing you the whole time. You and toga walk through and end up in the mall's bathroom.

Toga: okay, lets go find mr.horny

You and toga walk out of the bathroom and step foot in this huge mall. There's a faint smell of cinnabons and lemonade throughout the mall. You take in a big whiff.

Y/n: god its been like forever since i went to a mall

Toga: i know right, i always loves the mall

Walking through the mall did feel more tiring than usual. The tile flooring hurt your feet with every step. Regardless, you came here for Dabi, not complaining.

Toga: we checked EVERYWHERE AND HE'S NOT HERE!!!

Toga: my back is starting to hurt

Y/n: cmon toga, he's gotta be here so-

There he was. You could see those big spikes of hair from anywhere. He was wearing a black hoodie and sweatpants, looking like a trainwerck.

Y/n: toga look

Toga:hmm?

Dabi was walking in this quant little convince store and was looking at those birthday cards. You and toga were at the other side of the store...behind a trash can

Toga: its kinda sme-

Y/n: shhhh, you'll blow our cover

Toga: meanie

Y/n: sorry, but look, he's getting cards

Dabi was scouting the cards section until he grabbed one outta the shelf. Its hard to see but you can barley make out what it says.

Y/n: it says "im sorry"?