Kidnapped

Waking up from your nap and realize its night. Slowly getting up from the comfort of your bed, your stomach growls. All you had to eat for the day was a banana from breakfast.

Y/n thoughts: ugh why now?

With that thought, you search your fridge. Looking for something ANYTHING, you find nothing.

Y/n: what the fuck?

Y/n thoughts: oh yeah i didn't go shopping this weekend.

Y/n:...

Y/n: well shit

But now you were even more determined to get food. You quickly got dressed in a black hoodie, beanie, sweats, and sneakers. Exiting your house to go buy something small. Thinking of going to 7/11, you start your walk. The local 7/11 is close to your house so it shouldn't take long.
         The night was cold and windy. There were near to no cars outside and no people. You were getting impatient since your stomach was growling more.
                            Walking in the 7/11 was quiet. Nothing but the sound of store music and the a/c. You walk through the isles to find one specific item.

Y/n thoughts: cmon i know its here

Y/n thoughts: THERE YOU ARE

You find your favorite spicy noodles with chicken bites in the isle. Now with that and a drink in hand, you walk to the cashier.

"Riiiing"

Walking through the door is a tall burnt man. He looks mean with a soft inside.

Y/n: OMG ARE YOU OK?

Dabi: wut?

Y/n: your skin is burnt isn't it?

Dabi: been like this, I'm fine

Y/n: no your not

(You lean to him and grab his arm)

Dabi: what the hell

Dabi surprised, he is getting ready to burn you with his quirk. Before he can do anything, you start to heal his scars. His purple burnt skin turns normal. He stands down and looks at you in amazement.

Dabi's thoughts: he's perfect

Slowly, all of his burnt skin gets healed. He looks at himself.

Dabi: your not bad, its really all gone

The effects of your quirk have already taken affect, making you really sleepy all of a sudden.

Y/n: y-yeah...

Dabi: are you gonna be alright?

Y/n: yeah just gi...

(You collapse on the tile, no pain whatsoever)

Dabi: perfect

Cashier: oh man, it see-

Dabi had raised his hand and burnt this man alive. All that remained was dust. Dabi slowly picks you up and carries you on his back. On his way out the store, he melts the cameras.
.
.
.
.
Your eyes slowly open

Toga: look look, he's waking up

Kurogiri: and you're sure he's the one?

Dabi: shut up and look at him

You look up to see a group of people standing around you. You came to the realization that you had been kidnapped. Staying calm, you begin extracting information.

Y/n: wh-whats happening?

Dabi: i kidnapped you

Y/n: well no shit, what am i doing here?

Dabi: feisty, i like that

Y/n: who the fuck are you?

Dabi: you don't know me?

Y/n: if i knew then i wouldn't be asking you

You feel a kick in your stomach, you wheeze. Its a shoe by (what your guessing) is the boss of this operation.

Shigaraki: don't forget who your talking to.

Y/n:...

Kurogiri: sorry for that, we are the league Of Villains

Kurogiri: we are recruiting you for our job

Y/n: well i don't want to

Toga: aww

Shigaraki: you have no choice, or else everybody you love will die

Toga: yaaay

They are trying to intimidate you but you don't find it very intimidating.

Y/n: everyone i love is already dead

Shigaraki: well we can just kill you instead

Y/n: if you do that, who will be your recruit? Its not like i value my life

Kurogiri: i see....you will be kept here either way, and help us in our mission

Y/n thoughts: ugh

Dabi: should i take off the restraints?

Toga: YEAH can we?

Kurogiri: sure

Dabi and toga released the rope restraining you to the chair. You don't leave or try to escape because you cam tell when you will lose a fight.

Y/n: so what now?