Tick-Tock

The car cries as Dabi smashes the window, leaving behind shattered glass. He leans in the car and proceeds to hot wire the car. You peer over and eye Dabi.

Y/n: when did you learn to do that?

Dabi: being a villain had its perks

The engine roars as the headlights turn on.

Dabi: *phew*

Dabi tilts his head back and relaxes while driving. Both of you have a new sense of relief as dabi rides the city. You pull down the window and stick your head out, feeling the cold air smack against you.

Dabi: okay, what were you saying before?

You bring your head back in and face dabi.

Y/n: yeah well, there's kinda alot that happened

Dabi: well I'm all ears

Y/n:...

Dabi: listen, i know we don't know each other much and its kind of awkward but...i want to make this work. I mean it.

Y/n: "this"?

Dabi: yeah, our relationship

Y/n: i'd like that...

Time passes by as you tell him all that happened while at the LOV.  He continuously nods his head, gesturing that he is paying attention. You smile at the thought of the adventure yet to come.

Dabi: w-wait, you bit it off!?!?

Y/n: damn straight!

Dabi: wow

Y/n:...hey umm, can i ask you something?

Dabi: yeah of course

Y/n: your villain name is Dabi right?

Dabi: yeah?

Y/n: well i was wondering what your actual name is

Y/n: you don't have to tell me! It was a dum-

Dabi: Touya

Dabi: my name is Touya

Y/n: really? Thats cool

The car goes silent for a moment. The only thing audible is the small drizzle of rain.

Y/n: can i call you Touya?

Dabi:...okay

Y/n: WAIT REALLY?

Dabi: yeah, just not in public, i want it to stay a secret

Y/n: oh yeah...

Dabi:....

Y/n:...

Dabi: listen y/n, i wanted to apologize for yelling at you like that. Its just that...when you said that...I remembered my family.

Y/n:...

Dabi: you could say that i didn't have a "typical" childhood. I was expected to become the most powerful in my family but, those high standards damaged me. The training my father put me through was...hell. And it just that, my parents were abusive. They hurt each other and my family.

Dabi: so I left

Y/n:...wow dabi i ha-

*FWOOP*

A giant portal was placed under the car, placing it 100ft in the air. Your life flashes before your eyes as time freezes.

Dabi: Y/N!!!

You feel weightless, like your spirit left your body. Your only brought back down to earth as Dabi wraps his arms around you.

*CRAAASHHH*

The car collided with the ground.

Shigaraki: good

Kurogiri: thank you, sir