Home Hunting

"Normal" - speaking 'Italics' - thinking/ writing(Bold) - author speaking/ author notes <Normal> - calling/ audio (Normal) - texting

"Normal" - speaking
'Italics' - thinking/ writing
(Bold) - author speaking/ author notes
<Normal> - calling/ audio
(Normal) - texting

(Third POV)

——————————————————————————

Izuku wakes up sweating and shaking.  Adrenaline pumps through his veins as he sits up in bed, terrified.
"ᵞᴼᵁᴿ ᶠᴵᴺᴱ, ˢᴴᴱ'ˢ ᴰᴱᴬᴰ,ˢᴴᴱ'ˢ ᴰᴱᴬᴰ, ᴰᴱᴬᴰ, ᴰᴱᴬᴰ, ᵞᴼᵁᴿ ˢᴬᶠᴱ, ᵞᴼᵁ'ᴿᴱ ˢᴬᶠᴱ, ᵞᴼᵁ'ᴿᴱ ˢᴬᶠᴱ, ˢᴬᶠᴱ, ˢᴬᶠᴱ, ˢᴬᶠᴱ," Izuku mumbles quickly, distracting himself from his recent gruesome and nightmarish dream.

Izuku swiftly gets out of bed, briefly reminding himself he doesn't need to be so silent when moving throughout the house anymore. He walks into the bathroom, not sparing a single glance at the mirror. He turns on the shower, changing the water temperature to the coldest he could, before stripping off all his clothes.

Izuku steps into the shower, letting the ice cold water meet his scarred skin. Taking a shaky breath, he continues to wash his hair and body, letting his mind wander to random thoughts and ideas that pop up in his mind.

'I'll scout out some abandoned buildings to move to first,' Izuku deliberates. 

'I'll take the bullet train to Naruhata. I believe there are a good amount of abandoned buildings there. And if I'm right, it's not very populated in some areas,' Midoriya conjectures, watching the soapy water disappear down into the drain. *

Using his towel hanging on the wall, Midoriya dries himself off, before wrapping it around his waist. The troubled teen stands in front of the bathroom mirror, staring intensely at his own reflection. His eyes trail down to his arms and torso, observing all the old burns and scars littering his pale skin.

Izuku raises his arm up to display the newest scar forming that he stitched up yesterday. He inspects the stitches, making sure the wound isn't getting infected.
Once satisfied with the results, the greenette walks to his room to pick out a new outfit.

Once dressed and dry, Izuku begins packing all his belongings into a large, black duffle bag he had hidden under his bed. All of his notebooks, clothes, medical supplies, and a single blanket had been stuffed into the bag, ready to go.

'I always knew I was gonna have to run away eventually, but I never thought it would be so soon,' Izuku ponders, walking out of his bedroom with the large duffle bag slung over his shoulder and his phone is his pocket.

-Time skip-

Izuku sits on an open spot in the bullet train at Tatooin station, shoving his stuffed duffel bag under the seat.