Cleanup

"Normal" - speaking 'Italics' - thinking (Bold) - author speaking/ author notes<Normal> - calling/ audio(Normal) - texting

"Normal" - speaking
'Italics' - thinking
(Bold) - author speaking/ author notes
<Normal> - calling/ audio
(Normal) - texting

(Third POV)

——————————————————————————

Izuku was sitting comfortably on the stained couch in the living room, watching the news.

The troubled teen was contemplating what to do with Inko's body and where to go after when his thoughts are interrupted by his phone ringing.

Izuku sluggishly stands up, muting the TV.
He walks to the kitchen before picking up his phone, looking at the caller ID.

Izuku's face twists is confusion as he reads 'Aunt Mitsuki' clearly labeled on his phone.

"Why the hell...?" Izuku questions, accepting the call.

<Hey honey! I know you might be wondering why I'm calling, but I just wanted to know if you're doing ok...> Mitsuki asks, clearly concerned.

Izuku shifts his weight from foot to foot, uncomfortable with the question, wondering if she knows anything.
"Y- yeah I'm fine, just in the kitchen doing the dishes," Midoriya responds, nervously.

<That's good... Oh, but are you watching the news right now?> Ms. Bakugo questions.

"Oh ummm... yeah it's on, let me see..." Izuku responds, walking back to the living room.
He watched as the local news plays a clip of himself peacefully walking home, still with his bloody uniform on. The video seems to be shot on someone's phone.

'Someone must've decided to record me...'

The title below clearly states:

"Teen boy walking through town covered in blood"

"Ooooh shit..." Izuku mutters quietly, lowering his phone.
Midoriya immediately shuts off the TV, not wanting to hear anything else said, before placing his phone to his ear once again.

"Yeah... ummm... I don't know what to tell ya," Izuku mutters, flopping onto the couch.

<Well Katsuki and I noticed this boy looked a lot like you, and we wanted to know if it was, and if you were ok,> Mitsuki states, slowly.

Izuku opens his mouth to reply, before hearing angry yelling in the background, that he suspects are Katsuki and Aunt Mitsuki arguing.