Trailing Smoke

"Normal" - speaking 'Italics' - thinking/ writing(Bold) - author speaking/ author notes <Normal> - calling/ audio (Normal) - texting

"Normal" - speaking
'Italics' - thinking/ writing
(Bold) - author speaking/ author notes
<Normal> - calling/ audio
(Normal) - texting

(Third POV)

——————————————————————————

"Not much of a talker are you?" Giran asks, breathing in the stale, acrid smoke of his cigarette.

The bartender from behind the bar walks over, holding two glasses of some sort of drink.

"Two scotch whiskeys with a little somthin," he winks at Giran, setting them down at opposite sides of the table.

"On the house of course," he adds, lowering his voice to a whisper.

"...For helping me out with those drunkards who wanted to start fights with my regulars, and the stuff in the drink, the quirk inh-"
Giran clears his throat, interrupting the bartender.

"Unusual guest," Giran states, nodding toward the seemingly empty chair.
The bartender looks confused for a second before seeing the pencil and notepad with the smily face on the table. He grimaces, turning away.
Izuku narrows his eyes in both suspicion and curiosity.

Giran takes a sip of his whiskey, running a hand through his hair.

"Im sorry you had to hear that..." he begins, snuffing his cigarette out on table, leaving a small scorch mark on the wood. Izuku watches Giran flick the butt of his cigarette onto the floor.

"Anyway, Im looking for villains that have the same will to kill that you had demonstrated earlier."
Izuku shifts the notepad and pencil into his invisible state, writing down his opinion.

'I have no desire to join any villain organization,' Izuku writes.

"Well, are you looking for money?" Giran asks after reading Izuku's response. He writes a simple yes on the lined paper.

"We may be able to work something out, regarding your money problems."

'I wouldn't say money is a big problem right now, its more of a nice thing to have a little more of,' Izuku reasons in his head, fidgeting with his mask.
Giran takes another sip of his drink, eyeing the still half full glass of whiskey on Izuku's side.

"I have an acquaintance that that might be able to help with your money problem. Although, I assume, and tell me if I'm wrong..."

"You don't have a laptop or computer, and I'm not sayin' the ones you can buy in the store... Im talking fully secure, firewall galore, untraceable, solar powered... Everything a successful villain needs," Giran advertises, leaning forward.

'I wouldn't say I have that bad of a laptop. I do have a good one that you wouldn't find at a store,' Izuku thinks.

'How much do they cost? The laptops,' he writes, pushing the notepad toward Giran.