Killing to Gain Favor

"Normal" - speaking 'Italics' - thinking/ writing(Bold) - author speaking/ author notes <Normal> - calling/ audio (Normal) - texting

"Normal" - speaking
'Italics' - thinking/ writing
(Bold) - author speaking/ author notes
<Normal> - calling/ audio
(Normal) - texting

(Third POV)

——————————————————————————

Giran sighs, dropping his cigarette before stomping it into the ground.

"He had potential... quite unfortunate," Giran mutters to himself, walking deeper into the alley.

Looking back, Izuku watches as the claw villain is dragged into a large police truck in quirk suppressing handcuffs, still screaming like a baby.
The mauled corpses lay on the street, their cold, dead eyes staring at the polluted sky or, in some cases, at the ground. The hero with the slit throat seemed to have succumbed to his injuries. They lay motionless like the others, blood pooled around their wounds.

Izuku follows Giran for a silent minute, memorizing the path they take along the way.

Giran stops walking, pulling his phone out of his pocket.

'The bar isn't too far from here... a few drinks would be nice,' Giran thinks, acknowledging his surroundings.

"Hm... yeah, I have enough time," Giran says, lighting a cigarette with a lighter resembling a tiny revolver. *
He continues on, Izuku just a few feet behind.
While walking, Izuku begins to contemplate how to display his artistry in killing.

'I could set up a scene where he walks in on me killing someone...' Izuku contemplates.

'But I don't want him seeing my face,' Izuku continues thinking.

looking ahead, Izuku sees a a large, torn strip of black cloth, hanging on a piece of rusty rebar sticking out of the wall beside him.

'That'll do.'

Izuku waits until Giran walks past the rebar. He grabs it, letting the piece of fabric enter his concealed state.
He catches up to Giran, wrapping the torn piece of cloth around his forehead like a bandanna.

'I dont know where he's going... and it's a risky move, but if I run ahead, there's a chance I can find some homeless drunk stumbling around, vulnerable enough to kill...' Izuku contemplates, looking ahead.

"It's worth a shot," he mumbles, sprinting ahead, thankful his training was paying off.

Midoriya slows to a stop, two minutes ahead of Giran. Izuku notices a figure laying face toward the wall. At a single glance, the figure looks like a a clump of motionless clothing. Upon further inspection, Izuku sees the lump breathing. Eventually his eyes adjusted and revealed a more human figure in a fetal position.

"Hmm..."

'A camouflage quirk?' Izuku thinks, noticing a lock of long, uncut, and unwashed grey hair sticking out of the figures jacket.