Transcriptions Transcriptions

"Normal" - speaking 'Italics' - thinking(Bold) - author speaking/ author notes <Normal> - calling/ audio (Normal) - texting

"Normal" - speaking
'Italics' - thinking
(Bold) - author speaking/ author notes
<Normal> - calling/ audio
(Normal) - texting

(Third POV)

——————————————————————————

Ms. Manager wipes her mouth on her sleeve, before turning around.
She jumps, startled by Izuku standing right of front of her.
Her face contorts from one of shock to fear.

"How are you still alive!" she yells, stumbling over her own feet as she attempts to walk backwards, only to hit a wall.

Izuku walks forward, his eyes radiating a cool green glow.

"How!?"

"TELL ME!" She shouts, cocking the gun once again, but this time it's aimed at Izuku.
He stays silent, and without waisting any more time, he reaches to the side with his left arm, materializing his gleaming scythe in his hand.

BANG.

She shoots, but due to her focus being on Izuku's weapon, her aim is less than lacking, causing her to hit his right kidney instead of hitting any immediately fatal targets.
"Aagc," Midoriya winces, grabbing the bullet wound with his free hand.
Nonetheless, he presses forward, wincing after every step he takes.

"Stand... back.." she starts, beginning to hyperventilate.

"I- I can't... I don't want to... I don't want to die."

Izuku doesn't waste his breath, instead, he swings his scythe in a crescent motion. He cleanly severs his bosses left arm off, slicing through the bone like it was butter.

She wails, dropping to her knees alongside her severed arm, still holding her pistol.

She attempts to stop the bleeding with her intact hand. Blood is gushing out of the fatal wound, but clearly, it isn't enough.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck!" She shrieks.

Izuku turns his scythe in the opposite direction, going back around once again.
Just as he is about to slice through her neck, he hears a loud banging on the door, and the shuffling of multiple pairs of feet.

Izuku looks back, hearing the door handle rattle.

'They're trying to get in.'

"What's going on in there?!" Someone yells in a deep voice.

Izuku considers answering, but he decides instead to finish executing his manager first. He turns back towards her, readying his weapon once again.

"For your crimes against all things good and righteous, I sentence you to the circle of hell of that you've sinned the most for..." Izuku speaks, a little irritated but calm spoken nonetheless.