Douchebag With a Cigarette

"Normal" - speaking 'Italics' - thinking/ writing(Bold) - author speaking/ author notes <Normal> - calling/ audio (Normal) - texting

"Normal" - speaking
'Italics' - thinking/ writing
(Bold) - author speaking/ author notes
<Normal> - calling/ audio
(Normal) - texting

(Third POV)

——————————————————————————

Six grueling months go by of Izuku constantly improving his strength and stamina.
The first weeks of his training included him moving a large heap of junk to the opposite side of the beach and back.

When certain items become too easy to carry, he shifts to carrying or, in some cases, dragging more objects at once.
Heavier objects such as an old couch, with wire springs sticking out of it, or an old dresser were the hardest to move.
There were a few times when Izuku almost bumped into All Might in his skinny form while training. The pro hero would usually find a spot near the ocean to sit and wollow in his self pity.
Midoriya would then have to wait half an hour untill Small Might would leave, so he could get back to training.

The manager at the café Izuku worked at, eventually started paying Izuku for his shifts after a full week of hesitation. Her excuse was constantly saying they weren't making enough money. Izuku might have believed her if he hadn't caught her pocket a chunk of the cash the café earned every day, and the copious amounts of drinks the heros ordered every day did not mesh with her lie, either.

While working on his shifts, Izuku tried his best to befriend the pro heroes he had the unfortunate opportunity to talk with, in hopes of getting any juicy information.
Most of of the time he had to bite his cheek to remind himself to not slaughter the heroes right then and there.

When it came to his inner turmoil about killing people, and the justification of the ones he kills, Izuku convinced himself that the hero's he talked with deserved to die. Especially when Izuku got the hero's to talk about their seven-hundred-thousand yen car that they never use or their wife or husband their cheating on.

It wasn't that uncommon to find a higher up from the police station sitting at one of the tables. If this ever occurred while on his shift, Izuku would try his best to keep his distance from them, out of habit.

Once the second month's mark hit, Izuku could start to see his muscles building up, even to the point where the café's manager mentioned it.

After a full four months, Izuku decided to attempt a more daring form of stamina training, rooftop parkour.
The abandoned buildings near where he lived were either too far apart to jump across or were halfway destroyed and impossible to jump down to without dying.
Of course, Midoriya had no problem trying anyway. Both resulted in him splattered on the pavement.

Naomasa Tsukauchi continued working on Inko's case every now and then, eventually distancing himself after many sleepless nights. After five and a half months, the chief of police, Kenji Tsuragame, called Tsukauchi into his office to inform him the Midoriyas case was moved to the bottom of his priorities.