Impalement

"Normal" - speaking 'Italics' - thinking(Bold) - author speaking/ author notes <Normal> - calling/ audio (Normal) - texting

"Normal" - speaking
'Italics' - thinking
(Bold) - author speaking/ author notes
<Normal> - calling/ audio
(Normal) - texting

(Third POV)

——————————————————————————

It's the twelfth of November, and Izuku is at a local laundromat, shoving his dirty clothes into a coin operated washing machine.
He's careful as to not let the manager of the laundromat see his stained, bloody clothing.

He watches as his clothes spin and spin, around and around, over and over again.

'I don't understand... Why am I acting like this?'

'I was so miserable before, yeah, but... I was hopeful and tried the best I could to make other people happy.'

'Now... I'm a murderer. An actual killer.'

'And...'

'I love it.'

-Time Skip-

It's later in the day now, Izuku is casually leaning on a building in an shadowed alley, opposite of the street from where the Your Hero Academia Café currently sits.
Although, now it's a major crime scene.

There are two officers standing at the entrance of the alleyway, directing any heroes that came for a drink away from the alley.
The heroes are all usually disappointed, but all around understanding, and move on.

Izuku's goal is to find his target Spring Jump. He knows when he did take her order during his employment; she came in on a Sunday each time, at around six pm.
Izuku currently doesn't have a way to check the time since his phone died, but he knew when he started making his way to the café, it was about five pm.
Izuku estimates that it took about half an hour to get from Naruhata to Musutafu so it's probably around five-forty pm.

Exactly twenty-three minutes after he makes it to his destination, Spring Jump actually ends up turning the corner, making her way to the café. She's in her blue hero outfit.
She seems to be in a good mood. You could say she... walked with a spring in her step.

Izuku watches intently as she walks to the alley's entrance.
She looks confused for a moment, seeing the police force officers at the front.
She begins speaking with them with crossed arms.
After a few seconds, she turns away nonchalantly, and walks back in the direction she came from. Izuku follows, masking himself off from the living world.

It takes a long while before the pro hero eventually reaches her new destination. A tall, white, navy blue high-rise apartment building; every floor having a line of balconies decorated to each residents personal tastes.
Izuku assumes the building's around... three-hundred feet tall.