Todoroki's Really Horny

Todoroki has paper work.
Todoroki has two hot roommates that want to fuck him.

"What?! Come on, I was so close!" Kirishima wailed, glaring at the G A M E O V E R currently on screen.
"You should have parried that attack rather than blocking it." Todoroki commented. The two of them were taking turns trying to defeat a difficult boss. Whoever beat the boss first could get the other to do anything they wanted. Todoroki had a couple ideas for what he wanted Kirishima to do.
"Gah! It's just too fast - here you go." He passed the controller, Todoroki immediately pressing the X button to retry. He was supposed to be doing paperwork right now, but after Kirishima gave him the puppy eyes, he really couldn't resist. At least Bakugou was out on patrol right now or he'd get a mouthful from him.

He'd been playing for a few minutes, starting to get close to defeating the boss. He was perched on the edge of the sofa, Kirishima next to him - bouncing nervously. The boss didn't have much health left, but his character did have much either. It was safe to say he was getting closer to defeating the boss then Kirishima though.

Suddenly, a tongue licked a stipe around the edge of his ear.
"Wha- Kirishima, don't." The contact distracted him for a moment, barely being able to dodge an incoming attack on time. Now he felt teeth nipping his ear, a large hand coming to rest on his thigh. He fidgeted in his seat, leaning his head away from the attacking mouth. However, this just made more room for the red head to start sucking at his neck.
"K-Kirishima..."
The hand had moved further up his thigh, kneading the flesh at the top, fingers brushing sensitive places. A bunch of his characters health was knocked off after he forgot to block.
"Hmm? What is it, Todoroki?" Kirishima muttered innocently, voice reverberating up his neck. He full body shivered.
"I need to foc- Ah!" Kirishima had shoved his hand down his tracksuit bottoms, palming at a place he didn't even realise was hard.
"What was that? I didn't quite catch it..." Todoroki could hear the smirk in the red heads voice, internally cursing at how hot it was.
"I won't be able t-to defeat the boss of you keep..." There was now a thumb circling his head, and a rough bite just under his jaw. He wasn't even paying attention to the screen anymore, his hands limply holding the controller.
"Keep doing what, Todoroki?" Kirishima teased, beginning to slip his hand down Todoroki's boxers. He felt his abdomen muscles clench at the feeling.
"T-touching..." Todoroki was panting under Kirishima's grip, self control thrown out of the window at this point. He swore he heard a light chuckle before his neck was being attacked again, the hand gripping him moving faster. Thighs twitching, he willed himself not to thrust up in Kirishima's hand.
Suddenly, all movement stopped.
"Oh! Looks like game over... shame." Kirishima grinned. Todoroki looked over at the screen, still slightly dazed.
Wait... what?
"Dirty cheat." He turned away, ashamed he'd fallen for Kirishima's plan so easily. He started to rise from the seat, but before he could even move he was being pushed down - pinned  against the sofa by a playful red head.
Todoroki choked at a sudden movement underneath his boxers. 
"Who's really the dirty one?"

...

"Oi Halfy! Get my towel!" A voice rung from the bathroom. Todoroki was attempting to catch up on paperwork. He didn't realise he'd gotten so far behind.
"I know you can fucking hear me!"
Todoroki sighed, getting up from his seat. He walked out of his room, grabbing a towel out of the cupboard next to the bathroom. He entered without knocking.
He froze.
Bakugou was in the bath, naked. Bakugou didn't bathe. He's very hygienic obviously, but he always showered. Baths were apparently a waste of water and took too long. Honestly, he was thankful there were bubbles to obscure... the rest of him.
Bakugou rolled his eyes at his shocked look.
"Fucked up my shoulder after sleeping on the floor the other day." Ah. He was trying to relax the muscles with a hot bath. Todoroki nodded in acknowledgement before dropping the towel at the door, turning to leave.