Drugged Kisses

Todoroki was off work for the next week. Thankfully with the use of many medical quirks, he didn't experience any serious damage. Bakugou and Kirishima still somehow managed to act as if he was completely disabled though.

"Todoroki stop! You're going to hurt yourself!" Kirishima cried, leaping up from the sofa to run over to him. He was carrying some books out of his room. It was starting to become overflowed with manga and novels so he thought he'd actually clear some out now he had time off work. A stack was balanced on one hand, leant on his chest and arm which still trapped in a sling.
"It's fine-" Todoroki tried to say but Kirishima was already lifting the stack out of his hand.
"You're supposed to be resting your shoulder - it won't get better any quicker if you keep doing stuff like this, you know." Kirishima lectured, giving Todoroki a concerned look.
"I need to clear out my room, though." He reasoned, turning back to get another pile.
"Woah-woah-woah! No you're not! Mama Kirishima says no." The red head quickly ran to block Todoroki's bedroom door.
"Move Kirishima, it doesn't even hurt anymore."
That was a lie.
He just wanted to clear out his room.

"No way! What if the books fall on you? Or if you trip? Or if you-" Todoroki tuned out Kirishima's rambling, focusing on the red heads lips. He kept getting this strange urge to kiss them. Not necessarily to spark anything sexual but just because he wanted to.
"-your shoulder might completely shatter and maybe you'll like die or som- mpphh!"
Todoroki leant forward to smash his lips onto Kirishima's. A crash of books fell to the floor. It felt nice, the red head instantly responded, mouthing at his lower lip. He tilted his head a little more, lost in the feeling. A pair of hands came to waist, pulling him closer.
"Ack-!" His arm got squished between them, jolting his shoulder, painfully. Unfortunately, the kiss was broken.
"Shit! Todoroki are you okay? Does it hurt? Do you want an ice pack? Should we- mmm!" Todoroki ignored Kirishima yet again, grabbing the back of his head to pull him into another kiss.

"Can you fucking not?" A rough voice broke the sounds of lips slotting together. Kirishima made to pull away, but Todoroki clenched the hair at the back of his head, trapping him in the kiss. The red head moaned quietly at the touch, opening his mouth to shove his tongue inside Todoroki's own mouth.
"Oi, don't fucking ignore me!" Todoroki could hear steps coming towards him, Kirishima stepped back to break the kiss obviously affected by Bakugou's irritation. Todoroki didn't let him though, twirling their tongues and stepping forward, following him.

Suddenly a hand threaded into the back of his hair, yanking him back and off of Kirishima. The red head in question looked a mess. Shiny swollen lips parted, taking in heavy breaths from the lack of air. A strong blush stained his cheeks, eyes widened in shock.
Before he could even take a good look, he was spun around to face Bakugou.
"Don't think you can just ignore me like that, Icyhot!" Bakugou snapped, his hand moving off his hair to clench at his T-shirt - almost choking him. Todoroki wasn't really listening though, he kind of wanted to kiss Bakugou too. He really didn't want his tongue to be bitten off though.
"The fuck are you look-mmph?!"
Oh well, he doesn't talk that much anyways.

He captured the blonde in an open mouthed kiss. He had pulled him a bit too close, the pressure moving his shoulder in a not so helpful way. He ignored the pain though, wrapped up in the kiss. Bakugou punched at his good shoulder, too feeble to be serious. The blondes other hand came to clench at his hip bone, tightening at the way he bit at Bakugou's lips. He kept attacking till the blonde relaxed, moving the hand from his shoulder back to his hair, running fingers through white strands.

It was to good to be true though.
In seconds his head was being roughly tugged to the side, breaking the kiss.
"Y-you fucking dumbass!" Bakugou's cheeks and neck flared a bright red. Todoroki winced at the loudness, head still pulled at an awkward angle.
"The hell was that for!" Bakugou yelled, pushing his head away and letting go. Todoroki stumbled slightly at the force.
"I wanted to." He spoke honestly, looking Bakugou dead in the eyes.
"You ju-just wanted to? The fuck kinda answer is that-"

Todoroki touched his chest through his T-shirt, his heart was beating so fast. There was this fluttering feeling in his stomach. He felt... happy? Excited? He wasn't entirely sure but he loved whatever it was. He'd never felt this way before.
"Why are you smiling like an idiot!" Bakugou snapped him back to reality, reaching forward to squeeze his cheeks together painfully. He smiled through it, silently enjoying the scolding.
"What do they put in those drugs, man..." Kirishima commented, finally recovered from Todoroki's onslaught. The red head came to reach for his hair, flattening the white part that was stuck up thanks to Bakugou's rough handling. Todoroki tried to lean into the touch, head being shaken by the blonde. Kirishima noticed, a bright grin reaching his eyes. The calloused fingers rubbed gently into his scalp.

Todoroki was happy.