The Art of Expression

He was hard again.

Todoroki groaned and rolled over. The tightness in his boxers was increasingly uncomfortable. No matter how much he cooled his body, the pulsing heat stayed.

It wasn't like he couldn't masturbate, he'd already done that.
3 times already...

He must have been hit by a quirk or gotten some sort of illness - because this was just unnatural. Even in his UA days - his sexual awakening - he didn't get it up this frequently. It had been 4 days now. 4 days of spontaneous problems 'popping up', to his utter dismay. At work, in the field, home, even in the gym.
It was like he was cursed.

Ever since...
Ever since that day.

Todoroki had to go out and buy a new coffee table. He genuinely couldn't look at it without having an aneurism.
His dick chose that moment to throb against his thigh.
"Ngh..." He whined, kicking off his bedsheets.

It was all their fault.

'Their' being his two boyfriends.
Fuck, he actually has a boyfriend? Not one but two? Fuyumi's gonna faint when she finds out.
*If she finds out.

He avoids Bakugou at the office now. His work trousers are the worst at hiding his boner. The sofa pillows are his new best friends - one always being over his crotch whenever he's watching TV with one of them. He's invaded with dreams and images every night. Honestly, he's glad their shifts meant they still slept separately rather regularly or he would be completely screwed.
It can't go on like this.

How to stop boners
How to control boners
Why do I keep getting boners
Boner disease
Do I have boner disease
Does cancer cause boners
Quirks that make you get boners
Why do boners happen
Sexual frustration def
Do I have sexual frustration
How to stop sexual frustration

Todoroki glared at his phone screen.
A slightly creepy cartoon man stared back.

Discuss your needs:

Ah.
Todoroki frowned.
How exactly was he supposed to do that though? He zoomed in under the heading to read the rest of the article.

Discussing your needs can seem awkward at first, but it can actually be a good way to bond with your partner. Few people have sexual desires or needs that exactly aligned, which means you and your partner(s) need to have open, honest conversations about each person's needs.

Right. He can do that... It will make his 'issue' go away - right?

...

Bakugou's bedroom door opened with quiet creak.
Todoroki heard a rustle under the covers. It was dark in the room, only lit by the bulb in the hallway spilling over Todoroki's shoulders.
"What." The irritated grumble was muffled by the duvet.

"I have sexual needs." Todoroki spoke in monotone.
"What?" A scruff of blonde hair rose from the sheets - attached to a squinting, half asleep Bakugou.

"Um..." Todoroki hesitated, realising he'd come awfully underprepared.
"The fuck do you want?"
*A squinting, half asleep, pissed off Bakugou.

He remained paused in the doorway, racking his brain of something decent to say.

I keep getting boners.
Too blunt.
I want you to stop giving me boners.
Too forceful?
I am experiencing sexual frustration.
... Maybe.