Taken Virginities and a Broken Ass

** UA Third Year **

Bakugou's and Kirishima's first time was... unique - to say the least.

"Ow! Can you not rip my entire ass open?" Kirishima cringed as Bakugou attempted to add another finger, fisting the sheets beneath him. He was on his hands and knees, stiff and awkward as Bakugou knelt behind him, snapping at his complaints.
"Stop fucking tensing then, idiot!" Bakugou replied loudly, dripping more lube on his fingers.
"Tch. My sheets are ruined because of you." Bakugou grumbled after, slightly unnerved by the liquid running down the other's thighs onto his bed.
"I said we could do it my ro- ack!" Kirishima yelped, another knuckle slipping past his rim. He began to feel a little warmer, a strange feeling seeping past the pain. It didn't really feel pleasurable, yet it was making his heart beat far too quickly.

"No, this room."
Bakugou didn't need to explain.

He focused on slowly sinking his three fingers further inside, the tight warmth unhelpfully tempting to his tight pants. He genuinely didn't want to hurt Kirishima - but he wasn't known for the best patience.

"He's in his room right now." Kirishima taunted, looking over his shoulder.

It had been a while since they established their infatuation with Todoroki Shouto. They'd somehow managed to become a lot closer. They all spent a surprising amount of time together now.
It was both a blessing and a curse. 

Bakugou curled his fingers, jabbing a weak spot. He smirked as Kirishima's teasing grin dropped, choking out a shocked moan. A small part of him hoped Todoroki heard.

"Fuck there - again - Kats-" The sinful words hissed out of the red head's clenched jaw, mindful of his volume. Most of their classmates  were in the common room a few floors below them. Iida had ordered everyone to have a group study session to get ready for their final exams.
But Bakugou doesn't get ordered around.
Todoroki doesn't either.
And Kirishima was just there for the ride.
(Literally...)

"Don't call me that." Bakugou growled, harshly slapping Kirishima's thigh as the other tried to crawl back into Bakugou's space.

"Ngah!"

He paused at the sudden moan.
His fingers hadn't been moving.
"Did you ju-"

"No! I didn't! I'm not- I'm not into that!?" Kirishima squealed, instantly scrambling away in embarrassment.
"Don't- fuck- Don't run idiot! You're still-" Bakugou yanked the others ankle, trying to keep him in place.

With Kirishima's stuggling, he'd managed to slip one hand off the bed - thrown off balance.
"Shit!" He yelled, diving head first off the bed.
Bakugou, who was still somewhat 'attached' panicked, reaching out to grab the other by the waist.
"You fuck-!" Bakugou winced as he fingers slipped out - knowing it hurt.

The both of them managed to fully fall of the bed, landing in a loud heap of limbs. Kirishima groaned in pain, dramatically spread over the hard wood floor like he'd fallen off a building.
"Oi! Get off!" Bakugou shouted, even though he was the one on top. He almost winded the other as he shoved himself off.

...

"Dude, I think my ass broke."
"Show me."
"What?!"
"Show me, idiot."
"Dude-"
"I literally had my fingers up there 2 seconds ago - I've been staring at it for-"
"Okay! Okay!"

Kirishima's ass was not broken.
Even though the mood wasn't quite the same, the two made their way back onto the bed. Somehow the chaotic fall hadn't softened his raging hard on.
He was only slightly surprised it hadn't effected Kirishima's either.